• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Anyone for a Little Dot ?

Little Dotty also known as Dottwee :love:
  2. S

Finished Piggie Pad !

The bargain £45 pad is all done :D Its about 4 x 4 :D and will be a Summer home for my Esme :love: Esme decided she wanted to go for a beach hut themed pad :lol: Lino was £5 and we already had the hidey :)
  3. S

Got myself a bargain piggie playhouse !

I never look on Gumtree but did yesterday :shock: An advert appeared for a wooden playhouse, never used, stored in garage and little 4ft x 4ft. The ad had just been put up so I emailed and then reserved it. Went over to Weoley Castle in a mates Disco to collect it today :D Its fab has three...
  4. S

A sad Empty Wendy house

We dropped off Sonny one of the Rew's today, with his newly bonded wifeybun Robyn to their forever home :D Their pad is fantasic and their Bunny Mummy is a nice person too :) I was just about to clean out their wendy house for Eaton another foster bunny but I became a little tearful :( Its...
  5. S

The Bonded REW with his new wifeybun Robyn

Im no good at piccies and did these in about 2 minutes :oops: Robyn and Sonny all bonded and happy :love: They love their hidey hole hutch but Sonny thinks its his litter tray :shock: :shock: The size difference just makes me laugh :lol: Sonny and Robyn are off to their forever home tomorrow...
  6. S

UPDATE Bonded Sonny REW and Robyn !

Sonny and Cher are two of the infamous rews :love: When they came back from their ordeal they werent bonded but they were when they were taken :( Tree bonded them with a tiny bit of trouble and a week later they came here. They lived happily for two weeks together in the dog kennel run...
  7. S

My Lovely Beatrice

Over the last few weeks my lovely old rex piggie Beatrice started slowing down. Ive had her 5 years and she was a year when I had her. She was still very happy and so excited when her veggies came. She remained very close to her friend Esme :love: We lost her other friend Hattie 6 months ago...
  8. S

Lenny Has A Picnic !

We got some veggies today for the bunnies and piggies. Lenny and the dogs like to be first in the queue :lol: Dont worry he didnt eat too much or things her cant have ;) Lenny loved the purple sprouting :love:
  9. S

Golden Oldie Thelma

Thelma my beautiful Golden Oldie foster bunny for Underhill passed away peacefully in the night, with her dear friend Little Dotty by her side :cry: Thelma was over 9 years old and had been looking tired the last couple of days. She wasnt in any pain when I checked on her last night and kissed...
  10. S

Im known as Mrs Bunny !!

:shock: My lovely veggie lady rang me up just and said "Hello Mrs Bunny its the bunny veg person will you drop in tonight as I have some boxes of veg for you! " :lol: :lol: What can I say :shock: They use to call me Steph :lol: :shock: Such lovely people :)
  11. S

A perfectly made DUMPLING !

Here she is :love: She is a fantastic bun and full of fun :love: For those who remember she came into Underhill with lumps on her breasts and when spayed the vet found cancer :cry: She was on a course of Baytril and now the lumps have come right down. :D She just makes me smile all the time. She...
  12. S

Dumped Robyn Bunny

We got a call last week about this poor girl dumped outside the vets in a cardboard box during the night, not found till the vets opened :cry: :evil: I rang Tree and we took her into rescue :) She is still nervous but coming on nicely :love: She is called Robyn as the vets is on the main Robin...
  13. S

Toy Story3 UPDATE New home piccies !!!

Mummy Jess, Daddy Woody and Baby Buzz became a family today :) Jess came into rescue and three days later gave birth to two babies :shock: We lost Baby Slinky :cry: but Baby Buzz has really come on and is so friendly. Now they are all neutered/spayed they have been bonded. All ok so far but...
  14. S

Bonding vibes UPDATE - Seems ok !

Im bonding mummy Jess, Baby Buzz and Daddy Woody all together tomorrow. They have been lucky enough to get a home as a family :D Can I have some peaceful bonding vibes please as I so want these to be a happy family, considering what they have all been through :D May not be online at all tomorrow...
  15. S

You wanna see my freebie bigguns !

Sue my lovely friend (aka Sue The Veg) dropped round two huge boxes of veggies this morning :D Some romaine lettuce and masses of cabbage leaves. I have never seen cabbage leaves so big :shock: I could wear one of them as a hat to a wedding :lol: Max isnt a little dog either but they dwarf him ...
  16. S

Dumped bunny outside vets !

I had a call this morning about a bunny who was dumped outside our vets sometime in the night :evil: left in a cardboard box ! They rang me as Im down as Underhill Rabbit Rescue as I foster and do the buns my side for Tree. I obviously rang Tree and asked her if it was ok for us to take in the...
  17. S

Harriet/Harry wildie X Foster bunny !

This is the lovely Harry :love: He came to rescue about three weeks ago, another stray but a lady took him and and then couldnt keep him. We think she is a wildie cross. He was a he until she was spayed yesterday :oops: :lol: Harriet is a pleasure to foster :love:
  18. S

A 24 Bun week !

:shock: :shock: Oooo just counted up my bunny quoto for this week and I seem to have 24 :shock: My own, foster bunnies, permanent foster and 5 from up my road for a week :shock: :lol: I think Im going to be somewhat busy :lol: I just love it :love: :love:
  19. S

Goodbye Mummy Jess Love Buzz

Jess has gone in for her spay today and obviously Baby Buzz at 10 weeks has been put into different housing at the same time. I told Jess and Buzz that last night was their last together :cry: Jess sits on the hutch in the playhouse for peace but they must have understood what I said as Buzz was...
  20. S

Big Day tomorrow for Underhill Fosters:O(

A big day for my Underhill fosters tomorrow. Mummy Jess is going in for her spay tomorrow, Buzz is now ten weeks old and its time he was separated from mummy. When Jess is recovered she will be bonded back with her husbun Woody, who has been neutered now. I will give Baby Buzz plenty of cuddles...
Back