• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

finally introducing my new bunny and stu's new wife

i have just realised that after getting stu a wife about a month ago i have never introduced her. well here she is my baby dumplin she is a black otter colour. she has bonded really well with Stu. (sorry pics are not the best only ones i could get before they both decided to leg it out into...
  2. C

HELP NEEDED - BONDING!?

i have just brought a female bunny from rspca to bond with my nuerted male bunny. today they have been in the kitchen together no problems snuggling up, humping etc but no agrresion. WELL.. i have just put them both in a new hutch together, neither have been in before and the male went made...
  3. C

certificates?!

hi, i made an appointment for next sat for a bonding session with rspca. they asked if my rabbit was neurted and vaccinated (which he is). they asked me to bring a long the certificates...BUT..... i dont have any! should i have? he needed injections again next month should i ask them for a...
  4. C

in need of advise- leaving rabbit in run.

hi i have a very large run with a hutch inside. the hutch and run are very secure with a locked lid. half is good strong wire the other half is a strong covered perspex area with shade. the hutch is open for my bunny to run in and out of. finally ill get to the question. is it ok to leave my...
  5. C

rabbit eating the wood on his run

hi i have just built a new run for my rabbit (well my dad built it) and my rabbit keeps chewing it and stripping the wood. is this normal and is it safe? he id not chewing it all just in one place. what should i do ? let him carry on or stop him? will he be able to chew through it all? thanks
  6. C

a new hutch?

im thinking of buying a new htuch and have seen this one. its the grand villa deluxe. it wil be for two lops. i have a run i have made that will attach to it also will it be big enough for two lops? http://www.rabbithutchwarehouse.co.uk/hutches.php [/url]
  7. C

which food should i give him

when i brought my rabbit they were feeding a food a didint know so i weaned him on to russel rabbit mix as my local pet shop only sold this. now im not sure this is the best food to give him. what do you think should i keep him on this or change to another food, if so what? i give him lots of...
  8. C

getting the right hutch

hi can anyone tell the correct size hutch and run i should get for my rabbit. at present i only have one rabbit but im thinking about getting him a girlfriend so it would need to be bigger enough for them both. stuart is lop. and finally does anyone know where i can buy a decent one from...
  9. C

a conpanion for my bunny!

firstly like to say hi as i have just joined. i have 1 bunny about 8 months old now called Stuart. i have been reading alot about bunnies and many sites have recommended that a rabiit needs a companion. what do you think i spend time each day with my bunny is this enough campanionship or should...
Back