• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. SarahP

Molly piggy has been spayed today u/e 12th March

I haven't got her back yet, so I really hope she's going to be OK, but the vet has called me to say that she's made it through the operation. Her uterus and ovaries were very enlarged, apparently. She has been a hormonal menace for some time now. Now I need to get the cage sectioned off, so...
  2. SarahP

What litter/bedding is everyone using nowadays for litter trays?

I use Back-2-Nature for the piggy litter trays, but it is getting so expensive. I'm a bit out of touch with what is available to buy in bulk nowadays. I don't like the cardboard stuff, as it's just not absorbent enough.
  3. SarahP

Molly and her crazy hair

Before and after clipping. That mohawk of hers really is something else. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. SarahP

Disinfectants

Wasn't sure whether to put this in health or housing! What are you all using now? I was using Anigene fragrance free but I just can't find it anymore (other than a huge bottle). I'd really rather a fragrance free one. Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
  5. SarahP

Molly pig

Cutest floof alive! Looked a lot less blurry on my computer!
  6. SarahP

Fibreplex - 2 unused tubes

Is anyone using it? I have two unopened Fibreplex with the expiry dates February and March this year, if anyone wants them sent to them.
  7. SarahP

Seems to be a problem with supply for Oxbow supplements again...

... or maybe it is just the guinea pig vitamin C ones. Only one of my pigs is really interested in them, but she is crazy about them.
  8. SarahP

Cuddly piggies

Hazel, Bramble and Molly Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
  9. SarahP

Piggy pics

These are probably blurry, as usual! Molly, the floofy one, is the new addition. Her fur is as short as I can reasonably get it with scissors now. She had some sort of back mohawk going on when we got her! Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
  10. SarahP

Pearl pig 2016 - 2022

Said goodbye to Pearl today. Am going to miss her so much. Pearl and Misty came from Hazelcroft rescue. Pearl was one of the loudest pigs I've ever had, and the only one I've ever been able to have a conversation with. [emoji38] She was food mad, which is what kept her alive through all her...
  11. SarahP

Hazel and Bramble pigs u/d and Pearl too

The difference in size between them is a bit alarming, but Bramble is at least still growing. I wish she was as much of a foodie as Hazel. Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
  12. SarahP

Bramble pig says...

.... It's never too early for a Christmas jumper Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
  13. SarahP

Baby pigs are growing up

They are still really skittish, but a bit less babyish. Hazel is noticeably bigger than Bramble, but less tame. Bramble is the one with the darker two tone face. In the one of Aunty Pearl, she wants to know which idiot has tipped the bowl over! Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
  14. SarahP

Misty guinea pig 2016 - 2021

Yesterday we had to say goodbye to Misty, aged about five. It wasn't unexpected, as she's been acting like a real old lady for some time now, with a few chronic issues. She came from Hazelcroft rescue, and we have had four years with her. I will always remember her as the pig of two settings -...
  15. SarahP

Piggy family

Left to right Misty, Hazel, Pearl and Bramble Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
  16. SarahP

Essex people - anyone heard of this exotics referral place?

https://southfields.co.uk/ My vet mentioned it to me this morning. Looks like it is in Laindon.
  17. SarahP

Nebuliser

Can anyone recommend me a good nebuliser please? I may not need it (been speaking to my vet today), but I want to buy one in case. Also, the best place to buy F10 for it. Thanks in advance. :)
  18. SarahP

Stalky hay

The piggies have decided that they like stalky hay. Any recommendations for anything that is good 'n' stalky at the moment? Thanks :)
  19. SarahP

Bruno hamster

I'm so not good at taking hamster pics! Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
  20. SarahP

Bruno hamster

These were the best pics I could manage. It's always so hard to get his eyes in the photos as they are pretty much the same colour as his fur. Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
Back