• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. F

Flakey fur - please help!

A girl from another (non-bunny) forum I post on is asking for advice, any help would be appreciated guys! My baby bunny has got white flakes on his fur and it loosing little patches of hair, hes only 10 weeks old. I dont know if i should take him to the vets but they charge £30 just to look at...
  2. F

Blood filled testicle?

Smurf was castrated two and a half weeks ago and now one of his testicle sacks has filled with blood. The vets aren't doing anything except checking him twice weekly. I think they're hoping it will re-absorb back into his body without them having to drain it, but this doesn't seem to be...
  3. F

Are the vaccines effective straight away?

I'm doing a homecheck for a lady on Wednesday and when I was on the phone to her earlier she was asking if the vaccines are effective straight away? I've told her to ask her vets but was hoping someone on here could give me the answer as I don't know.' She was wondering whether she should keep...
  4. F

Mot eating caecal poos

Over the weekend I have noticed that Alfie is not eating all his caecal poos, he's a bit mucky around his bum because of this but I have cleaned him up. He also seems to be drinking more than usual - any ideas anyone please?
  5. F

Silly Bunnies!

They were happy enough tho! :D
  6. F

New kind of Bunny

Grey head, white bum - any ideas what type it is? :lol:
  7. F

In my kitchen I have...

A pair of bunnies in their pen :D A bale of hay and a large bag of food! :shock: As you can see there isn't much room to move around in there at the moment and it's been like that for a week! :? :shock: However I have the stuff to build a shelf in the shed so hopefully all should be back...
  8. F

My baby is off to the vets shortly

Well I say baby but he is getting rather large now(he's a frenchie!). Smurf is off to the vets to be de-plummed, in the hope that it will calm him down a bit. He doesn't leave his girls alone :) and poor Jem is looking rather yellow (instead of white) :? He's not gonna know what's him :lol:
  9. F

Smurf helps himself to some hay

Smurf was too impatient to wait for me to give him his hay this morning and decided to help himself! :lol: Please ignore the funny noise - it wasn't there when I took the video!
  10. F

My cheeky man

Here he is :D And helping himself to some breakfast, he's far too impatient to wait for Mummy to get him some out! :lol:
  11. F

Help please! Swollen spay scar/wound

Georgie & Jem were both spayed 10 days ago and have been inside ever since. When checking them over tonight I noticed that although Georgie's wound has healed nicely, it seems to have become swollen aound it, as you can hopefully see Does anyone know what/why this has happened? We are due for...
  12. F

Jem's favourite place

Is in the litter tray - typical! :lol: Especially when snugggled up to her sister, Georgie :D They are such snuggle bunnies and are never far away from each other.
  13. F

Cuddly bunnies

Tilly & Alfie both getting a cuddle from Mummy :D
  14. F

Emergency spaying

Smurf has managed to jump the shed divide tonight and get in with Georgie & Jem :oops: I'm going to phone the vet in the morning but was just wondering how long I have to get them done. Obviously asap but would they be ok til Wednesday? We always knew that there was a risk he could jump divide...
  15. F

Our new arrivals

Georgie & Jem, our loved-up pair :love: These two are never far from each other and often to be found like this And Smurf, our cheeky little man who likes his nose rubs :D You can't really tell how big he is from this picture tho :lol: Some pics of all the buns in the runs - it's the only...
  16. F

For kayj

Here I am Auntie Kay, having a good old chew Let's see if I can find anything in it And here i am in my favourite cat house, looking super cute! Say hello to Uncle David for me and tell him that I can't wait to come and see you again at the end of August. Love Alfie!
  17. F

Our new bunnies!

So after our little trip to Kay's on Saturday we are the proud owners of not one but three new bunnies! :D Although it is fair to say that Kay didn't have to twist our arms too hard to persuade to have Georgina and Jemima to go with Smurf :lol: Here he is With me With Chris Exploring...
  18. F

Sheds?

Where does everyone get their sheds from? We have just got our new house and can now get a new bunny shed :D We're not limited on size, our garden is huge, just cost, up to £150 I should think. Any ideas please :?:
  19. F

Betty's Marathon Journey!

Seeing as I've taken so many pics of Betty tonight I thought she deserved her own thread to document her mammoth journey from Arbroath (in Scotland) all the way down to Hampshire! :D Leaving Lynda Night 1 - At Lynn's Day 2 - From Lynn, via Phill to Julie Night 2 - At Julie's Having a...
  20. F

rescue magazie

Has anyone come across rescue magazine? www.animal-rescuemagazine.co.uk I found it in Pets @ Home today, it's not a bad read, mostly cats and dogs but some rabbits too! :D [/url]
Back