• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. F

lop bunny photo wanted

Don't know if any of these are any good to you.
  2. F

Where do your bunnies live?

I have a mixture of both. Tilly & Alfie live indoors in a pen and have free range of downstairs in the evening when we're home Georgie, Jem & Smurf live outside in an 8x6 shed with an attached 7x6 run that they have access to 24/7.
  3. F

squishy poos, help

Tilly & Alfie have had much better bums since we switched them over to SS from Excel and they love it even more! :D
  4. F

Did your bunnies enjoy their xmas prezzies?

Mine are deprived - they didn't get any presents! :lol:
  5. F

bye thumps have a good life xx

I have Thumps with me now - he's currently running around my lounge and I'm taking him over to Kay's shortly. He's certainly not a shy boy! :D
  6. F

I'm Gutted *UPDATE* Very Happy

Shaky is back at home with Kay, David & Millie. I don't know which one of them was most relieved to have him home! :D I saw him earlier when we went to drop our buns off, he was subdued and not his usual self, but fingers crossed he will improve once the anaesthetic has worn off. Kay is...
  7. F

Hope Kay won't mind me posting - she is currently at the vets picking up Shaky. :D She phoned me earlier to let me know that he had come through the op, but I don't know any more than this. I'll be giving him some nose rubs when we go over to drop our buns off later :D
  8. F

So sorry about Shaky Kay & David, poor little man :(
  9. F

can any one help with a bunny run from bristol to Lancashire

That would be good Honey but it depends what Becky wants to do. I have to go from Cardiff to Kay's anyway as she is boarding my bunnies for me over Christmas.
  10. F

If you could meet me at either Newport or Strensham services on the M5 I can do the rest of the journey that day (Dec 27th), however I'm aware that both these places are about an hour or so from Bristol.
  11. F

I'm going North from Cardiff the day after boxing day (Weds 27th) so if you can meet me somewhere en route I can take him up to Kay's.
  12. F

Scanning

Jem, my red-eyed white bunny does this. It is normal behaviour for her and there is nothing wrong with her.
  13. F

Flakey fur - please help!

Thanks guys. The bunny has now been to the vets and it does have mites. No prizes for guessing where the bnun came from in the first place :?
  14. F

Flakey fur - please help!

A girl from another (non-bunny) forum I post on is asking for advice, any help would be appreciated guys! My baby bunny has got white flakes on his fur and it loosing little patches of hair, hes only 10 weeks old. I dont know if i should take him to the vets but they charge £30 just to look at...
  15. F

Paws 2yr old fluffy lionhead Male(Rehomed To Tree)

Aww, that is good to hear :D I shall look after him for you this weekend Tree and give him loads of snuggles. He's a lovely bun :love:
  16. F

Christmas bunny runs - Post your journey here!

From Warrington to Cardiff on Dec 23rd and back on 27th. Then from Warrington to Cumbria on Dec 30th and back on Jan 2nd 2007. Kay always has the kettle on for visitors! :D
  17. F

DIY Bunny Run

This is the run we built for our bunnies, it's 6ftx7ftx3ft Don't have a more close-up pic sorry. We put chicken-wire on the bottom to stop them digging out - it works coz Smurf is a digger! :lol:
  18. F

Frustration at vet £££!!!

I don't know how much is a consultation is at my vets as I haven't been with them that long. However when I had Gerorgie in for her spay and Smurf in for his de-plumming they both had post-op complications and I was charged nothing for the weekly nurse check-ups they both needed and nothing to...
  19. F

VHD and Myxi Outbreaks Warning- last updated:1.11.08

Just spoken to O/H's sister and there's a myxi outbreak in Barrow-in-Furness (Cumbria). Vets are cashingin on it too by charging £40 per vac :shock: :shock:
  20. F

Sponsor a Beautiful Rabbit!

I've sponsored Doodles & Shaky :D
Back