• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. T

head tilt

2. T

an afternoon of skating...

Haven't been on here much in years, thought I'd share a bit of Zoe getting under my feet skating, got a couple of good videos of her with straw in her mouth and running in the snow but I'll have to upload them another time... ...and it that doesn't work here's the direct link...
  3. T

Return of the cyst...

Hi, I haven't been here in ages, for anyone that remembers Zoe, I still got her, she's about 7 now, I've had her nearly 4 years and she's a legend!... Anyway, a few days ago I noticed a bit of a lump by her leg when she was running around, I initially thought it was a clump of fur as she was...
  4. T

Birds of prey (kite)

Hi, haven't been here for a while, some of you may remember my stray rabbit Zoe I caught just over two years ago... anyway she's doing great but all of a sudden there's a kite that flies over the garden and I'm really worried it'll take her. I used to see the odd bird of prey every few months...
  5. T

Merry xmas!

6. T

Myxi in Swansea!

Just to let people in my area know, there was an article in the paper urging people to get their rabbits vaccinated as there is an outbreak of myxi in swansea - 1 vet has had 8 fatal cases in 4 weeks :(
  7. T

REHOMING ADVICE - NOT HAPPY

Hi, Sorry for the long post but I really need opinions. As some of you might know I'm planning on rehoming a rabbit for company for Zoe. I've found a rabbit in the local rescue and I've had some conflicting advice. When I went there in person and picked the bunny I asked if they would take...
  8. T

Happy Halloween!

God I love Halloween, so I tried to dress Zoe up to get a cute pic.... But she only wore it for 2 seconds, just long enough to get 1 pic, then she ran off with her little cape and looked like Batman running into the night, then she slipped through the cape and wouldn't put it back on :lol...
  9. T

Home check and stuff

Hi, found a possible boyfriend for Zoe called Bugsy, he's lop eared similar colouring to Zoe, 2yrs old, was handed in because he was too noisy and the neighbours were complaining about him, was paired up but his partner died which maybe why he was noisy, very friendly though but a bit shy. I'm...
  10. T

Pics of Zoe's new setup

Hello :wave: This is Zoe's new home I mentioned earlier, she settled in really well and kept going in and out running around - she really likes her new space! Here's some pics - you can just about see Zoe in one of them if you look closely... ... I bought 2 double hutches with the view to...
  11. T

New home for Zoe!

Just ordered this kennel run... http://www.sussexhutches.co.uk/sussex.htm (14ft x 4ft) It's going to take two weeks, I'm going to partition it and put 2 hutches inside so I can get her a little boyfriend and bond them together. I'm putting flexible pvc over the front so they can see out but...
  12. T

I'm in trouble! (Zoe in the house)

Well, my parents are away on holiday, Zoe's not allowed in the house, but well, I couldn't help myself! I had to see her indoors! She was a bit weary at first tip-toeing everywhere and running back out, but she soon found her feet, infact when I took her back outside she kept going up to the...
  13. T

Zoe's Back To Normal - VIDEO OVERLOAD!

Here's some videos of Zoe now that she's back to herself... for some reason after they uploaded clipshack has renamed them all "crow"... Zoe eating lots of grass (about 2mins long) http://www.clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=1F8F515F59C1DDD4 Zoe grooming me...
  14. T

URGENT HELP! ZOE VERY ILL - UPDATED

Zoe's not eating, didn't want to come out of her run or come to me at all, she hasn't used her litter tray much since I emptied it yesterday, I've managed to get her to drink some water but I can't in the vet til 5.10 tomorrow and I think that it might be too late for her by then. She's very...
  15. T

Zoe in the garden

Some pics I took lately on my new camera. ............... Couldn't wait for me to put up the parasol... ............... Time to clean up and have a rest... ............... Back to being hungry and nosey... ............... She loves to groom, she licks my hands and arms constantly...
  16. T

Me and My Girl...

Here's some pics of me and Zoe enjoying the sunshine (and shade)...
  17. T

DESTROY the fence! (video)

Zoe has a problem with the fence around the flower bed... http://www.clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=8698A5755B09063A I pulled it down today when she was attacking it again, then put it back up when she wasn't looking... Then she ran up from the garden and went smack into it! :lol: she's ok...
  18. T

Zoe dancing, & digging & moving to the grooving...

Well, I've had a week off work, so Zoe's been out most of the time and well, I got a bit bored sunbathing so I took this video (I had to heavily compress it so it's not good quality)... p.s Turn the volume on... http://www.clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=63C016A38ED9C761 and these... ...
  19. T

Zoe, the cat, and some sunny pics...

My father was out with Zoe, she went under the picnic table for some shade. In the meantime, next door but one's lovely cat came over for some fuss. My father, not sure what's going to happen strokes the cat who is now on the picnic table, then Zoe who is under it - neither of them are...
Back