• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Jack has lost the use of his back legs - advice?

One of my sisters buns, Jack, a lionhead has lost the use of his back legs. Last week he started getting wobbly but this morning she found him in his bedroom with a wet bottom so he'd been there for a while. He tries to pull himself along but the weight of his legs are too much for him. The vet...
  2. A

Miss Kitty Fantastico!!

Our kitty :) Not 100% sure she's a girl but vet will confirm on Monday She's only been with us for two days but she fits in so perfectly, it's like she's always been here :)
  3. A

Bunny boarders in West Yorkshire?

Anyone know of a good and reasonably priced bunny boarder in West Yorshire? It's for 8 rabbits and 4 guinea pgs in January Also, anyone know of a house sitter as an alternative? There's 9 cats too :)
  4. A

Photo's from L'Estartit!

We went to L'Estartit near Barcelona last week, had an incredible time. We thought this time of year would be good as it's not too hot for Charlotte but it still reached 36 degrees! Everything was awesome until we got caught in seriously heavy traffic in Paris on the way back so were gonna be...
  5. A

Elderly bunny

My sister has a gorgeous loppy called Nutmeg, she's getting on a bit now and my sis is worrying. She's always had a runny nose which has never seemed to be a problem, she has suspected arthiritus, she can't or doesn't want to clean her bottom so gets messy down there and she's had to have her...
  6. A

Crunchie

Little Miss Munchie left for the rainbow bridge yesterday :cry: She spent her last day playing in the garden with me and Charlotte, she went back to her hutch at around 3 when it started to get windy, I gave her some greens and a bite of carrot and left her to relax for a while. I went to see...
  7. A

Bunny runs / Where are you going at Christmas?

Last year we had a thread about where people will be going at Christmas, as a lot of people go to visit family and friends, we may be able to help with bunny runs or do home checks on the way :D I'm going from Uttoxeter to Bradford on the 26th and coming back on the 28th, we'll be going on the...
  8. A

Losing weight

Hey, my Crunchie is losing weight :( she is eating as much as usual, which is usually half the garden, pellets, vegetables and plenty of hay everyday, she's always been a good eater and nothing has changed. She's drinking, peeing and pooping as much as usual and nothing has really changed in her...
  9. A

Charlotte pictures! (human baby)

A few people have requested some pictures of ikkle baby Charlotte so here they are :D On Halloween, we went to see Derby's new mall, her aunt bought her this pumpkin outfit :roll: she certainly attracted alot of attention! Here we are having lunch :lol: Asleep in the car on the way home...
  10. A

Please ignore

Sorry :) :)
  11. A

PF4P Pellets

Does anyone know what's happened to them? I thought BunnyBasics sold it but can't find it on the website, has it disappeared or am I just simple? :oops: :lol: Thanks in advance :D
  12. A

Question for rescues

If someone wanted to hand in a rabbit for you to rehome, what would you call a reasonable donation? The bun in question is neutered but not vaccinated and will come with hutch if you want it, food, hay, straw, toys etc Don't worry, I could never let my Crunchie go anywhere, I'm asking on behalf...
  13. A

We've had quite a week!

As promised, here's what happened..... Well on ****, Neil and I got married :D it was a great day but I got really worried when we got home from the reception as I hadn't felt the baby kicking all day, so I called the hospital and they told me to go straight in, after hours of monitoring, they...
  14. A

Scan piccies!!

We went for yet another scan on Tuesday, little lady is 31 weeks and 2 days in these :D She's doing really well and weighs around 4lbs now :D You can see her little eyes and her nose :love: She yawned and waved at us too :D she's so clever :love:
  15. A

Rosewood Bordom Breakers / Eggs

Hi guys, came across these today http://www.rosewoodpet.com/products/range_43.asp?id=43&sgid=356 some of them look really nice, I'm just concerned that some of the products that say suitable for rabbits contain egg and egg products. Are these actually safe? Never heard anything about egg before :?
  16. A

Concerned about Crunchie - re food

Hi guys, my little Miss Munchie only ate half of her pellets yesterday which is very unusual for her. I gave them to her and then had to rush off to work, when I came back, only half of them had been eaten, I was gone for approx 6 hours, she normally finishes them in less than 10 minutes. She is...
  17. A

Scan piccies 20 weeks 3 days

Here they are :D We won't know the gender until the next scan. I think this was at Sally's (Tupperware Queen) hospital too :D
  18. A

Can you spare a vibe for Boo?

Becki's little baby Boo is having some difficulty breathing, the vet said she is a very poorly bunny :cry: I don't know anything more as Becki was too paniced to go into detail but can we please send them both some healing vibes? Best wishes to you both chick :love:
  19. A

Dog eating bunny poop?

Today is the second time I've noticed my dog, Carrie, eating Crunchie's poop. Is this normal behaviour?! I try to stop her doing it but she manages to run away before I can get it out of her mouth. Is this dangerous for her? Other than this, she is a perfectly healthy 5 year old King Charles...
  20. A

Should I get her another partner?

I'm quite concerned about Crunchie's emotional well being, she has lost both Merlin and Jake very suddenly and I worry that she may now be lonely :( She seems relatively happy at the moment, running around and getting up to mischeif, she's even started to binky again but I'm worried about the...
Back