• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

baby buns and sticky bums - 3 weeks old

the babies were three weeks old on tuesday and just started eating pellet food this week, there are sarting to munch on ss as well as hay! two of them have sticky buns :shock: i have put them on probiotic through the bottle but wondered what else i should be doing, i am so worried about the...
  2. R

??? Warning do not read if easily offended

IS THAT THE ONE ABOUT THE "ALL RABBITS WERE WILD ONCE" :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: FUNNY ENOUGH I REPLIED TO THAT THEN WITHDRAW, ITS TOO HOT! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
  3. R

ANY EXCUSE TO PRESS THE RED BUTTON :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  4. R

so its just foxes? :cry:
  5. R

isnt shhot animals illegal now? or is that just foxes? why doesnt someone get the address and inform the police if poss :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
  6. R

Gismo is here! And it's love. . .

because i was larking about about a year ago pretending to be the rabbit talking for a larf, glad i did now caue when the forum goes beely up because i dont use this id often i can use it :D i am glad they REaLLY like each other Eve x
  7. R

Gismo is here! And it's love. . .

OH MY LITTLE AND LARGE WERENT PRETENDING TO GET ON BECAUSE IT WAS TO HOT :D :D :D god bless um, i am missing the little man already glad it went so smoothly sally :shock: :shock: and nice to meet you again :D :D :D :D give me gis a kiss for me, and tell him i miss him Eve x
  8. R

What sort of rabbit is this?

was just gonna say the same thing :D
  9. R

free adss frenchie- waterlooville

i will take if someone can help get it here :cry: :cry: :cry: http://household.uk.freeads.net/French_Lop_doe_needing_loving-279599.htm
  10. R

Change of Food for Rabbits

even if mine come in with food (mix) i take them straigh off and put them on a very small amount of ss and lots of hay (which most have never seen before :cry:) and have found that causes no problems, ss is fortifed with a probiotic anyway so helps to balance them out anyway! should note that...
  11. R

TURNED AWAY

yay sorted then!
  12. R

SKYEs NEW MAN (bunnylove)

she sorta found him herself karen as i wasnt planning on taking on any more but its ruend out well really because he was a bit of a sicly bun anyway and has gunky eyes (not sure why) has he has no dental problems i have had his eyes flushed and cant see what the problems is so hes helping him...
  13. R

The Happy Couple, Candy and Dobb's

they look adorable together karen! :D :D Eve x
  14. R

Gus and Poppy

roll on monday! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  15. R

Gus and Poppy

:D :D :D i am so please for you louise and very pleased for poppy, she definately deserves it. and you got a lick :shock: arhhhhhhhhhhhhh piccys soon please i miss them already although we are back to fully and bursting again :D keeps me busy :D getting another tommorrow and wednesday and...
  16. R

ANIMUSUK

ohhhhhhhhhhh spookey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  17. R

SKYEs NEW MAN (bunnylove)

SKYE HAS A NEW BOYFRIEND :shock: :shock: BY ACCIDENT :roll: :roll: , after her last performance with her harem i decided that i was gonna leave her a single house bun, as i cant afford the vets bills for her fights, (ear op and meds £200) :cry: i was giving anton a bath has he came with...
  18. R

Large white bun in a 3ft cage anyone?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  19. R

ANY NEWS YET ANGIE?
  20. R

ANY NEWS YET ANGIE?
Back