• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. H

Two young Female rabbits - pairing advice

They are both approx 9-10 weeks old. At what age would you recommend spaying them? And what age do they turn teenagers? Would u recommend i keep them apart just sniffing eachother thru the cage until they are both spayed? Also should i be turning them cage about to get them used to eachothers...
  2. H

Two young Female rabbits - pairing advice

I have 2 young female rabbits. both around the age of 9 weeks old. I have had one for 2 weeks and the other was only got today. Im going to attemt pairing them. I have the one Ive had for 2 weeks in his hutch and the new one in teh main run for now (they have been like that for about 1 hour) |I...
  3. H

Companion for my young rabbit

I have a 8 -9 week old bunny, Im not sure of the sex. I heard its good for youre bunny to have a companion. I work full time and i i think it would be great companyfor my little furry friend. ther are a few more rabbits goin from teh same litter and the one i have.. would one of these bunnies be...
  4. H

mistake.. ignore this

sorry i added this message in the wrong field.. oops me :) Ive sinc moved it.
Back