• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. H

Neutering at 6 months??

This is my worry. I’ll phone back and see if I can get them checked again at 16 weeks and booked in hopefully. Thanks for your advice
  2. H

Neutering at 6 months??

I got the vet to double check yesterday they definitely are
  3. H

Neutering at 6 months??

It was my partner who took them for their vaccinations and a list of questions from me so I couldn’t question what they said but I think my partner did question about them fighting if they’re not done soon and they said it can happen but not as likely with brothers which I know is rubbish...
  4. H

Neutering at 6 months??

My vet has said to neuter my boys at 6 months but online it says they can be done from 16 weeks? Anyone with experience getting brothers done at 6 months, will this be okay? I don’t want them to fight. My vet said as they’re brothers it should be fine. I’m also concerned about how much pellets...
  5. H

Is this ramp too steep?!

Thanks for the replies! We’re almost done so hopefully they will manage the ramp 🤞🏻
  6. H

Is this ramp too steep?!

Sorry I forgot to add it’s not done yet. The levels and ramps will all have high sides. The ramp will have wooden grips all up it, I’m thinking about carpet tiles too. I just wanted to know if it’s too steep in general??
  7. H

Is this ramp too steep?!

8. H

Is this ramp too steep?!

We are in the process of building our rabbit shed and unsure if this is too steep? It’s hard to tell in the photo but it’s at 45 degree angle. It will have sides and bars for grip all the way up. Maybe even carpet tiles if that helps.
  9. H

Shed/run size

Hello, just wondering if a 6x4 shed with levels and a 10-15 foot run is big enough for 3 mini lops??
  10. H

Slabs in run?

Is this bad for bunnies? I would obviously have a dig box etc and access to the whole garden that's bunny proof when we are around. Im still in process of planning a bunny shed and this is something I'm stuck on. Currently the area where the run will go is just mud and bark. I thought about...
  11. H

What herbs/veg good for rabbits/easy to grow?!

Thank you all for your advice! So much I didn't know, I didn't think rabbits would like daisies! But makes sense as garden's are usually full of them. I have ordered the foraging book also , my daughter will really enjoy going foraging I think ☺️
  12. H

Oops not sure how I've managed to quote myself there!
  13. H

Hello! I'm going to the garden centre today and want some personal opinions on what kind of herbs or veggies your rabbits go mad for?! We plan on growing some for the rabbits to supplement their diet 🥰
  14. H

Raven is gone March 20 24, Apr 15 24 tribute post 27

I'm new here but just wanted to say so sorry for your loss. There's truly nothing worse than losing a pet 😟
  15. H

Repurposing climbing frame for run

Yes I do this too! I just hate waste and if I can recycle I will ☺️
  16. H

Shed recommendations

Thank you, they look really well made and reasonable price. Just can't believe how much shed prices have gone up🙈
  17. H

Repurposing climbing frame for run

Hello 🤗 so I've been researching alot before getting our bunnies sheds etc. I think I will be at least £700 for shed (this is a minimum as I'll be building levels into it , putting in insulation, painting etc ) this isn't including the usual bunny things needed so I'm looking for ways to save...
  18. H

Eddy & Boo

Gorgeous pictures, I love seeing a flopped relaxed rabbit 🥰
  19. H

Shed recommendations

Hello! I'm looking for cheap shed recommendations anyone has bought previously or seen recently? We plan on building two levels into it, mesh inner door, huge run etc and the costs are all really adding up with the cost of wood these days 🙈 so would really like not to spend a fortune on a shed...
Back