• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. D

Balding baby

Hi so I’ve noticed my baby has got some balding and fur missing. Mum had been biting her and she had some scabby areas. Now the scabs are coming off so is her fur. It’s all on her back. Should I be concerned
  2. D

Unexpected pregnancy

Hi no I wouldn’t have thought so. The enclosure is quite high but never say never I guess. Some have suggested it may have died and mums dragged it out but it wouldn’t have got to where it was in that case. I just feel so guilty. One day I check and they’re cosy in the nest and the next this has...
  3. D

Unexpected pregnancy

So my doe recently gave birth to two kits. Very unexpected as I thought I had two sisters. But here we are. Any way kits were doing really well. Both nestled in their nest, mum doing an amazing job, mum and kits were in hutch in garden with a play pen attached for run. Yesterday I went to check...
Back