• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Rex died

I hope She grows healthy and nothing happend to her
  2. B

Rex......

I hopes He is fine in Rainbow Bridge....I was very sorry for him I didn't take him a vet
  3. B

Rex died

Hi My Bunny named Rex died in afternoon Today He was only 9 weeks old I have a question Is okay I can take Mimi to a vet for checking her up?(There might be a chance she get a wet tail from Rex right?)If I bring A New Rabbit Male Can I housed together with Mimi(a 10 weeks old Rabbit)
  4. B

Rex......

Hi I have Two Lion Heads named Mimi and Rex,Rex was went to Raindow Bridge 8/14/05 Today... He was only 8 weeks old...He died from A Wet tail I was very sorry about He didn't make it I hope My sisthjer's Lion Head Mimi don't happend like this RIP Rex I will Take care Mimi
  5. B

Rex,Mimi don't let me pat them

Hey I try to do hand feeling to Rex and Mimi and Rex was trying to eat from my hand but Mimi bites me
  6. B

But I don't have bunnies playpin...
  7. B

Rabbits problems in Asia

Can I put a new Paper for them in the cage Mimi ate it last time is News papers is okay for their feet? Mimi(Female-Lion Head)A 9 weeks old Rex(Female-Lion Head)a 8 weeks old
  8. B

Rabbits problems in Asia

Um....What is different from U.S Rabbits Cage?It's a wire too over there
  9. B

Just in a case Rabbits is much bigger then this now
  10. B

30 mins-1 hour
  11. B

Is Rabbits can be taming like a month?
  12. B

Well...What is Nose-rubs?
  13. B

Rabbits problems in Asia

hmm....May be I can make some box for them did you think It's will work?
  14. B

My sisther's Rabbit Mimi and my Rabbit Rex knows I am feeding them They can't calm down when I feeding them when they are in a cage is that mean they likes me?
  15. B

Well so Far My sisther's rabbit Mimi is a 8 weeks old(I think her ears is bigger then Rex)She is kind of aggersive...she is pretty fast...Rex is a 7 weeks old she is a shy rabbit who don't let me pat her....How I can taming aggersive/shy rabbits?
  16. B

even It's adults?
  17. B

They are getting bigger though is a 7 weeks old rabbits is not too late to taming them?
  18. B

Can I do hand feed to rabbits when I taming them?
  19. B

Yeah befor They become adults I will get them a new cage I will try to find a new hay for them befor they turn to adults
  20. B

I need to get it right now? when Rabbits will be adults?
Back