• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

EU Travel with Rabbits

Wow... that list is ridiculous! Every source I've consulted stated that EU pet passports cannot be issued for rabbits - they are restricted to dogs, cats and ferrets. I'm surprised they would have asked you for one... even more surprised you managed to get one. And rabbits are low risk where...
  2. L

EU Travel with Rabbits

Hi Mikek and KCG, thanks for the warm welcome. I am resident in the UK and am hoping to travel from the UK to Germany via the Netherlands - that is correct. I've had a look at that article before, but thank you for bringing it up. I am worried about quarantine as well, but from what I have...
  3. L

EU Travel with Rabbits

Hi everybody! :wave: I'm Leo and I'm new here... so, I'm still trying to find my way around. None of the other forums seemed to fit this topic, so I hope I'm OK to post this here. My apologies if it isn't right here! I was wondering if anyone had any recent experience of travelling to the EU...
Back