• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. drewdles

Pro-biotics when on antibiotics?

My bunny has had snuffles and is on 7 days of antibiotics. The only way I can get him to take the Baytril is on a bit of banana, but I know he shouldn’t have too much fruit. So because of the sugar in the fruit, and the antibiotics I was wondering whether he should have probiotics? It seems like...
  2. drewdles

Bonding services in the North East?

Thank you. I asked advice from the RSPCA branch where we rehomed our first bun from. We’re going to give it another shot based on their advice after a short break. Really hoping it works out this time 🙂
  3. drewdles

Bonding services in the North East?

Hello, I’m new to the forum and am looking for some advice on bonding my two bunnies. I rehomed Drew (neutered male) from the RSPCA in October. He’s a free-roam house bunny. I then got Blue (neutered female) two weeks ago. I set a pen up for Blue in Drew’s free-roam area and let them get sight...
Back