• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. T

Anyone else noticed a change with Science Selective pellets?

I just opened a new bag and the pellets look very different - much longer and thinner and both my rabbits turned their nose up at them, whereas they normally scoff their pellets down. Have other people found this? And if so, have your bunnies got used to the change and started eating their...
  2. T

Accidental bonding seems to be going well - advice please

I’d appreciate some advice from people who’ve had more experience than me of bunny bonding. A bit of background: I’ve got two boys from the same litter that were neutered a month ago at 20 weeks. Until the neutering they had still lived together in the same house as there had been no fighting...
  3. T

Can soil carry bunny diseases?

Hey everyone. I’m hoping that some of you might be able to help with this - I’ve looked online but I can’t seem to find an answer. I’ve got two house rabbits and I want to make them a digging box with mud in it, but my garden often has wild rabbits in it, and I’m worried that any mud I bring in...
  4. T

Indoor pen for baby mini lops

Hi there - I’ve got a couple of baby mini lop buns (currently 9weeks old). They have a large house in the lounge and eventually they’re going to free range in the lounge, but initially I want to pen off part of the room while they are toilet-training etc. I was going to get a dog pen like a lot...
Back