• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. CarelessSquid07

Scruff Buns

I'm sorry I've been gone a lot. Rodney and Blossom send their love! Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  2. CarelessSquid07

I'm not a Vegan, honest!

I have chocolate....Blossom swears she's allowed it [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
  3. CarelessSquid07

Choking on Water

I'm sorry I've not been around at all much lately, and now just asking for help. Blossom was drinking earlier. It was a big drink and she coughed a few times and then sneezed out some water. Now I've seen Rodney cough occasionally after drinking and the vet hasn't been too concerned about...
  4. CarelessSquid07

Been a While

But Rodney says hello! Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
  5. CarelessSquid07

My Boy is Almost 6!

It just occurred to me he just seems a little bit older in spirit now. https://youtu.be/frgkD0A-TAM Still the most adorable boy [emoji7] Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
  6. CarelessSquid07

Did someone call for....

Postbun!!! I've had to chase him to retrieve it [emoji1787][emoji1787] Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
  7. CarelessSquid07

Lump on Jaw

Blossom seems to have developed a lump on her jaw. Her fur is sticking out at an odd angle over it. She's still eating, drinking and pooing as usual but seemed a bit upset when I felt it. I know abcess is probably the most likely option but I'm sure there are others and I've booked her in at...
  8. CarelessSquid07

Rebonding

So at a few hours in now. Rodney is sulking and Blossom is pooing just pooing everrrywhere! We are not being very generous of sharing and have had some little chase and nips from Rodney but nothing too bad. The night watch has begun...until hubby relieves me at 5am [emoji51] Sent from my...
  9. CarelessSquid07

Weepy Eye

Blossom's down tilted eye is very weepy, it almost seems like it's just below the eye? I'm wondering if she might have a blocked tear duct, she's absolutely fine in herself and really enjoying me cleaning it with slightly warm black tea. Our vets have outsourced their weekend service while...
  10. CarelessSquid07

Rspca Question

Does anyone know if the RSPCA will investigate rabbits kept in small hutches? I've walked past a pair nearby and their hutches are tiny and side by side so the two can't interact. Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
  11. CarelessSquid07

Are any of these bunny safe?

Looking for fresh food for Blossom to nibble at. She is eating the odd dandelion and bramble leaf and I've scouted the garden to see what else I might have. And I wondered if any of you lovely people might be able to identify these for me please? One of them looks like dandelion but seems much...
  12. CarelessSquid07

Blossom not Herself

Blossom ate her breakfast romaine leaf this morning but is very quiet and not going for her hay as usual. Her ears are cool and while she took a dandelion leaf from me she refused grass as well which is just unlike her. I have seen her eat a ceco this morning which seems out of sync as those...
  13. CarelessSquid07

Nail Quick

Took the buns to the local vet nurse for a weight in and nail trim as hubby isn't able to help me with them at the moment. The nurse managed to hit Rodney's quick and it bled terribly, it didn't stop with pressure and it the end she had me hold the pressure on while she went and got a silver...
  14. CarelessSquid07

Elder Bun Nuggets

Now I appreciate Rodney at roughly 5ish is just hitting the elder bun stage and many of you have much older buns. Did any of you find switching to elder nuggets beneficial? Blossom is gaining weight and Rodney is maintaining on the usual ones but the vet has said elder ones might help Blossom...
  15. CarelessSquid07

Vibes for Rodney

Rodney's not eating or having any output. The vets are fitting us in at 11.30. I'm in terrible fear that he has a blockage. A bit of our sofa fabric is missing and I think I must've let him eat it without realising. I feel so stupid. He's belly pressing and I have no metacam to give him until...
  16. CarelessSquid07

Rodney Dental

It's dental day! Started out by dropping and breaking my phone so a late post. He's been in and recovering well already however we asked the vet to look at his soft pallet due to him coughing occasionally when drinking. He has a small amount of inflammation under his soft pallet that seems...
  17. CarelessSquid07

Can this be eaten?

Trying to appease the bunny masters and running low on garden forage. Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
  18. CarelessSquid07

Just awww today

Such cuteness! After wreaking havoc while the broadband engineer was here [emoji1787] apparently his cables looked tasty!?! Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
  19. CarelessSquid07

Good Morning!

I see you have treats on your laptop, please may I have one? Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
  20. CarelessSquid07

I spy

Blossom coveting my biscuits! Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
Back