• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Having re-located my small animal boarding business....

Sorry that I havent had the opportunity to catch up with you lately, but Im so pleased you are out of the tunnel.xx
  2. R

Buster is looking very sorry for himsefl.....

What an awful shock for you. Its good she is eating well and recovering.
  3. R

U/D as to why Buster, Paddington, Pippa and Marmalade died.

What a traumatic experience for you and your bunnies. It is true, we are only reading one side here. However, they do make mistakes. I have sent you some links.
  4. R

Rehoming Daphne.. Rescue Centre or Private?

Ive just updated myself on Daphne's past. http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?425479-Considering-Rehoming-Daphne&p=6360257#post6360257 Im sorry that your bonding has not gone well. Did you speak to Helen, who offered to help with bonding?
  5. R

Gus - not just a rabbit

Louise, you are right, he wasnt just a rabbit. I know how much you loved him and how hard it must be for you. He was blessed to have found the home he did with you and to have lived the most marvellous life that other buns just cannot imagine. I am so sorry Love to you and Boox
  6. R

Cremation*obviously sensitive topic*

I am sorry for your loss. I too am in Oxford. I have taken my bunnies to this crematorium. http://www.dignitypetcrem.co.uk/?gclid=CMr9haTc-b4CFSbmwgodyB8AJg If this is not an alternative, Im sure your vet would be able to offer you similar keepsakes (if you click on the link and see whats...
  7. R

Lets Talk About Gut Stasis-A Sort of 'Wabbit Wednesday' Thread !!

Old article by Dana Krempels http://www.bio.miami.edu/hare/ileus.html
  8. R

My rabbit attacked neighbour :(

Are both these properties rental properties?
  9. R

Would you trust this (travelling) bunny savvy pet sitter?

One thing to consider Di, is the work is generally seasonal. If you look at these ads June - August. I know people go away at other times i.e. weekend, but the bulk of the work is summer. http://www.trustedhousesitters.com/house-and-pet-sitting-assignments/l/London--UK/ Dog walking would...
  10. R

UPDATED: Rabbits now rescued and rehomed

Well done Cat. Im delighted the Blue Cross helped, they have been great.
  11. R

I no longer have any direct details for her. She helped us with the Lymington bunnies. Its her you do need to speak directly with, if she is still in this department. Burford does have an email on link and you could email for Katie Stiles attention or manager of rabbit section. I would...
  12. R

Give Katie Stiles a ring at Blue Cross Burford and see if they can make room for them. If you explain their circumstances and how Caroline has 100+ rabbits, I hope they will help. As Im in Oxford, I can transport to Burford and could meet you if Burford can take.
  13. R

Annoyed about the woman who gave us Mack

I would delete from facebook and realize that you no longer share the same values. I have encountered several breeders, who masqueraded as rescuers. The bunnies I helped went on to great homes and I am no longer in touch with the women.
  14. R

*** bunny savvy vet wanted ***

Fantastic practice and so rabbit savvy. They extended the life of my bunny with the treatment he received there. He lived until he was nearly 10.
  15. R

RESCUE SPACES NEEDED URGENTLY! 30 rabbits from breeder - Herts/Cambs area

Phone the Blue Cross in Burford and see if they could help out. They have helped me in the past with large rescues. They dont have huge nos in and often help out the RSPCA when their rehoming is going well. Dont speak to the desk, but to the rabbit department. It was Katie, who helped me.
  16. R

Crisis point for Windwhistle Warren rabbit and guinea pig rescue. Urgent appeal.

As I no longer have any bunnies, I have been recycling all the newspapers that people leave for me in my porch. I will build up a supply for Alice, which wont help with her immediate problem, but will for the future.
  17. R

Albert, gentle 8 yr old rex needs retirement home - sad update p.26

What a sad ending. At least he had a happy hutch free existence towards the end of his life. Well done to everyone who set him free.
  18. R

Indoor rabbits could be deficient in Vitamin D

My 9.5 year old free range house bunny, who I lost recently, really hated being outside and rarely went out. If I threw him out, he would sit facing the back door to come in. If you placed him in a run, he would just look forlorn did you fetched him in. He rarely got any Vit D and lived to a...
  19. R

HELP! driving me INSANE!

Thats lucky. Mine were free range, so they were on the move constantly at night and woke me up.
Back