• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

My Bunny chewed through my tv wire which was on

Yeah well i googled and it said don't bother the vets unless they are struggling breathing and lethargic etc and he seems okay. This isn’t the first time in chewing through wires he has done it a few time before! Like i said it was only one of the covered wires not both of them which i googled...
  2. B

My Bunny chewed through my tv wire which was on

Hi, So my tv had turned off and i was confused anyway it was the plug wire and then i realised there were bite marks! No clue how he got to it cuz it was barricaded off and covered with plastic… Anyway he has chewed through the black wire to the live wires inside and chewed through one of...
  3. B

Mini lop or Dwarf lop? Any help?

Okay. I did think he is a dwarf as he seems a bit bigger than a mini lop I think The other forum said false dwarf mix? Which is a bit confusing haha!! Thank you for your help!!!
  4. B

Thanks for your help. Yeah im confused because on another forum they said that a lion lop is a mini lop mixed with a lionhead. So reggie would be a mini lop. But I feel he is a bit bigger than a mini lop in weight
  5. B

Hi So are you saying mini lop?
  6. B

Thank you! I did include some pictures but not sure if they have uploaded haha
  7. B

Hi, So Im now confused whether my bunny is a mini lop or a dwarf. I got Reggie from a local pet shop near me and they are amazing for pets. It would have said what he was on the enclosure where he was kept but I cant remember and always thought he was a dwarf because until recently I thought...
  8. B

Bumps or sore hocks on front paw nails?

It's just a bump underneath his nail that's all.
  9. B

Hi He has blankets in his cage and I've now put blankets all on my floor where he hops and sleeps because I thought maybe it was the carpet. I have wood pellets for his litter tray and hay in there too. What do you mean by nail bed? because they are underneath is nail? And I cant remember I...
  10. B

Thank you. Yeah its not as red on some of the nails as others its clear where as that's red, Ive been putting sudocrem on each night only a tiny bit to see if it will help
  11. B

Thanks for sorting them out. I think I uploaded it twice haha
  12. B

Hi, I have spotted bumps underneath reggies nails on his front paw on a few of them. They are red and a couple of them are clear not red. He is eating and hopping fine. Even doing his binkys haha so I just wondered what anyone thinks or if their bunnies have this, He is a dwarf mini lop...
  13. B

Bunny slight sore hocks i think?

Yeah I know. It's the weekend now so I'm gunna call on Monday! I just didnt know whether rabbits nails were pink underneath?
  14. B

Hi So I've just picked him to check his feet and they look the same. I looked at his front paws and j dont know if this is normal or not. I've been cutting his nails so they arent long and under his nail like underneath the actual nail they are quite red lump things not sure if this is normal...
  15. B

Yeah I would but they are just doing over the phone consultations
  16. B

Okay yeah because like I said before his hair was missing now its totally covered. I have messaged my vets and they may arrange a phone call consultation and I can talk to them and see. Im just going to check him daily. Ive just washed some of my dogs blankets which she doesn't use so im going...
  17. B

Thanks for replying! So he does stay on my carpet but what could I do put blankets where he sleeps? And the pictures definitely don't look like hisl, he has his fur!
  18. B

Hi im kind of new on here so ill see if this works and posts haha. So at the start of this year my bunny Reggie had slight sort spots at the back of his legs by his feet (Sore hocks) and they were slight. He doesn't like being picked up so I wasn't used to it but I needed to get his nails cut...
  19. B

Hey - Im new here.

Hi im Bunnie 2020 and ive only just joined this Forum. I have one bunny called Reggie, he is a dwarf lionhead lop bunny! And he is adorable. He has just turned 1 and I got him on my birthday so he has two bdays haha! Hope to be making some threads on here for some good tips and advice!!
Back