• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. W

new bun

they said they feed her anything? what breed is she?
  2. W

OMG WHAT A SHOCK..HOW COULD ANYONE? ..UPDATE ..MORE .PICS

oh dont get rid of her :cry: you must keep her :twisted: you must :lol:
  3. W

Merlin 2 year old boy in Leicester UPDATE HE'S FOUND A HOME

awww cute looks like a lop earred version of brambs
  4. W

Why can't the RSPCA set up shops? Or have they?

i think so. not 100% sure because ive never been in because iw ent there on a sunday when it was closed!
  5. W

getting ready for winter...

yes very good :D what mess :?:
  6. W

just like a normal charity shop i think it has animal posters in the front widow like photos of animals that need rehoming and you can call to rescue them!
  7. W

She has a Pulse......HONEST!!

it scares me when the buns sleep like that :lol:
  8. W

Pet shop worries!!!

hmm you may have a case but as long as the animals look nice and healthy i dont think you will
  9. W

Interior design fault?!

woooh never saw a cage like that before!
  10. W

Evie's babies...[updated 29/10/05]

they look like hamsters :lol: they are lovely though!
  11. W

Interior design fault?!

the link isnt working its because the picture file is jpg it needs to be a gif i think??
  12. W

OMG WHAT A SHOCK..HOW COULD ANYONE? ..UPDATE ..MORE .PICS

i hope she is ok after a while :cry:
  13. W

another rabbit i think same place as before!

FOR SALE Male white rabbit with hutch 1 year old, lovely temperment, free to good home these arnt my rabbits but im certain they will go to good homes if put on here!!! Town: Liversedge Postcode: WF15 pm me for details!
  14. W

free ad rabbits

FOR SALE Mother & Baby female rabbits, with hutch free to good home, mother is 3 years old, baby is 4 months old thats what ive seen in the free ads! they are in Town: Liversedge Postcode: WF15 so if your near it and interested because i want to hear they have gone to a good home pm me or...
  15. W

rspca has got a charity shop in basingstoke!!!
  16. W

I'm so angry

im so glad you started a rehoming thingy where you live... i think reading needs a better one really! Amy XxX
  17. W

Do your buns lick you and other stuff?

myrabbits dont really lick me or come near me when out lol, selfish creatures :lol:
Back