• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Oakley

Really sorry Phill..sending hugs from us up here :cry: :cry:
  2. S

Catching A Reluctant Rabbit!

Sooty hates being picked up but will go in a carrier easily. The other idea you could try is use a puppy pen to limit the area before you take her back to the hutch then she could be easily caught.
  3. S

Need Advice, Im new here... :(

My vet offers discount when i get buns "seen" together. Would you not be cheaper at a vet?
  4. S

Close bonds/dead bunny (long read ahead)

My goodness :shock: I can sense when my kids are unwell and sometimes buns but nothing like that! I guess it is a gift of sorts. Is it only with rabbits?
  5. S

Lionhead Owners-input Needed

Lolly was my beautiful Teddy. Please feel free to use this pic if you want. I posted it last year on the site. Such a lion colour:D
  6. S

Our Billy - A True Gentlebun

Please look after my bridge bunnies Billy until we can all be together again :cry:
  7. S

Dermot is Very Poorly- U/D 15th June

Oh Jane....I hope it's not what it seems (((XXXX)))):cry:
  8. S

Ebay cheap fence panels

If you live in Herefordshire http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/heras-fence-security-panels-mesh-wire-tempery-fence_W0QQitemZ330131641187QQihZ014QQcategoryZ26197QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  9. S

What breed are we?? walnutearth626 & anyone else!

It's all just too complicated :shock: :shock: Interesting nonetheless though :D
  10. S

Wildlife Centre rabbit care

Wish id made a challenge. It was just a question in the passing but when she asked for qualifications what could i say:roll: Hope they do listen
  11. S

Done. Thanks, i am just at a loss.
  12. S

Barney has started sneezing!

Just keep a close eye on things. Hope its nothing at all.
  13. S

I was at a W. Centre today where they had rabbits without a scrap of hay to be seen. I asked the woman in charge who said they may have run out then changed her mind and told me in no uncertain terms that they used a complete food and showed me what looked similar to Russell Rabbit. She said it...
  14. S

What do people use for litter?

Megazorb from our garden centre. Its about £7.80 for a sack:D Sometimes horse suppliers have it.
  15. S

Urgent- please help Mel

Great news there. Keep on the road to recovery Wee Munchie Man:wave:
  16. S

When will he eat?

My Twix gets his teeth done regularly and eats immediately after. Is he pooing and peeing OK now ? Try anything treat wise to get him to eat something...herbs, carrot, apple, dandielion etc. Good luck
  17. S

Housekeeping?!

I dont know if filling a covered cat litter tray (looks like a pet carrier with a smaller hole)with hay would help if the other bun likes a warm box? Might not be emptied as the hay isnt really on the floor??
  18. S

Danny (ratty)

So sorry..terrible thing to happen
  19. S

Our wonderful Emperor Rufus

:cry: :cry: So sorry. Thanks for being there for me x
  20. S

Extra large litter trays

The potting tray things...green, huge, with a red shelf you can use for hay or food. (Got mine in Dobbies.......sorry Nicole :oops: )
Back