• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Cuthbert&Dillon

Rups

I have done the hardest thing in ages, I am beyond devasted and yet it is a really the best thing. Since having rabbits, my home situation has changed beyond belief, we are no longer a twosome at home with unlimited time. We are now three and a half at home with the half being 4 days a week...
  2. Cuthbert&Dillon

Roughlee Lancashire - rabbit wandering

Currently on hold to the RSPCA, Seen in Roughlee car park a very large white and coloured bunny, wandering on the verge. Helicopter ears, harlequin trousers and white torso. I couldnt get it as everytime it went in the bushes and I let go of mum, mum then wandered off - is anyone on a...
  3. Cuthbert&Dillon

Thumping Rups

Do rabbits dream? Tonight Rups started thumping approx 4.35am, he sleeps in his loft which is a wooden structure above his house, it is filled with hay and has a ramp up. If he thumps it is loud so I think he woke OH and myself quite quickly. We went downstairs and nothing was amiss but he...
  4. Cuthbert&Dillon

Susan

Susan has been doing this funny nose thing for a while now. She was at the vets Thursday last week and as per usual I was told she was fine. Tonight she was in the garden with Rups eating an alpine strawberry plant I had brought from my mums garden. Susan then followed Rups through the long...
  5. Cuthbert&Dillon

Rups bald round his neck.

Rups is bald around his neck, not like in patches but perfect circle of baldness, not itchy, hot or spotty. He isnt a big bunny in fact he is a little slim. He is still eating and pooping and bouncing around. Vets booked for Friday at 11am but just wondered if anyone had any idea of what might...
  6. Cuthbert&Dillon

Night night

IMG-20210608-WA0002[1] by mark andra, on Flickr
  7. Cuthbert&Dillon

Sunday

When some husbuns big bum breaks the bed base! 20210314_203712[1] by mark andra, on Flickr So you end up spooning in the middle of the lounge floor. 20210314_171843[1] by mark andra, on Flickr Then someone comes taking blooming photos of you. IMG-20210314-WA0067[1] by mark andra, on Flickr
  8. Cuthbert&Dillon

Love is...........

Hogging the doorway 20210214_101209[1] by mark andra, on Flickr
  9. Cuthbert&Dillon

Lying around

Sometimes you just need to lie on the floor IMG-20210112-WA0009[1] by mark andra, on Flickr
  10. Cuthbert&Dillon

Susan and her eyes

Susan has had to go to the vets for her tear ducts washing out again. She had scarring from the op she had before we adopted her but it does seem more frequent that she needs this doing. This is probably a long shot but I dont suppose that there is anything I can do to prevent this happening is...
  11. Cuthbert&Dillon

Sprouts

Rups says yes please. VID-20201213-WA0004[1] by mark andra, on Flickr
  12. Cuthbert&Dillon

Laughing over spilt milk

Rups likes to help, he likes to investigate anything and everything and it does not matter what you are doing he is going to join in. Our household is in chaos in August we went from the two of us old folk to 4 of us, one of whom is 2 years old. Rups is having a ball Yesterday we came in from...
  13. Cuthbert&Dillon

Rups diet

Hi, my bunnies have some pellets, some greens, hay - three different kinds, access to herbs, plants and grass outside. He has toys stuff to chew on, stuff to throw about, stuff to leap over and on, he has access to the house to run and play. He has company albeit behind a fence with Susan. He...
  14. Cuthbert&Dillon

Susan, eye issues

Susan has another sore eye, email appointment last week and eye drops given. She gets sore eys ie conjunctivitis a lot and usually the eye drops work. However 5 days in and the 3rd eyelid is visible and no sign of reduced weepyness and Susan is "off" Socially distant appointment today for Rups...
  15. Cuthbert&Dillon

Had my drink stolen today

Theo is my daughters rabbit. I called at their house for a socially distanced fruit juice and this happened. VID-20200625-WA0007[1] by mark andra, on Flickr Please forgive the mud splattered legs I had been on the hills.
  16. Cuthbert&Dillon

Vaccination / covaid question

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, I did do a search but to no avail. I live in an area backing onto farmland, we do have foxes hence house rabbits or rabbits only outside when a human is present. OH cycles to and from work everyday through a wood and over fields. (he is a key...
  17. Cuthbert&Dillon

Rupert.

Susan has been lost, she barely moves and has been so down that a while ago we travelled to Cardiff to collect a young man called Rupert. He has been here a little while now and settling in nicely. He likes humans and seems to like Susan. Rupert is 17months old, and has had a bad start he was...
  18. Cuthbert&Dillon

Fred and Susan

Fred will make someone a wonderful husbunny but not Susan. Today he went back to the RSPCA. He really never settled here, thumping everytime OH was near him, boxing OH and charging the cats if they went through the dining room. We had set up Fred and Susan in the kitchen with a wire fence...
  19. Cuthbert&Dillon

Fred's poo. For J&B

Fred wanted to show off his poo's 20200202_212238[1] by mark andra, on Flickr Taken by dining room poo cam aka me!:lol::lol::lol:
  20. Cuthbert&Dillon

Susan - I am probably just worrying / paranoid

Susan is really low, she is not eating her veg / hay. Susan is usually a real glutton. She is not really moving from her litter tray. When she has venture out she is scanning like mad. Might this be cos of Dilly? Susan doesnt see or hear overly well - maybe thats the scanning. Should I have...
Back