• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Ross

Apple Seeds

Hiya!!! I know apple seeds are dangerous for a bunny, but I dropped one or two and not sure if I’ve picked them all up…. How dangerous are they please? My OCD is going crazy on this :( Thank you!
  2. Ross

Declan and Young Stanley

Hey all! :D So its finally time for Declan (age 4 and a half) to be bonded with Stanley (6 months ish). Stanley has been done, roughly 5 weeks ago, and we have been swapping their living spaces and toys over to get them use to each others smells. We have had them in a small pen separated but...
  3. Ross

Bio Oli

Hiya, :D does anyone know if its okay to use bio oil around the bunnys?? :) Not on them, on a human stomach, but is it like toxic incase it gets on other things and they lick or something lol
  4. Ross

Vasline

Ello :) Quick question, is "Vaseline lip therapy" safe for bunny's? Not to put it on them per say, but I have to use it quite alot for my lips and just want to know how carefully to be before kissing them :D and also in case it goes on other things they can touch lick throw lol My lips are so...
  5. Ross

Cabbage

Heyyyooo :wave: The little shop I work at has stopped selling average cabbage, and replaced it with Sweetheart Cabbage, is Sweetheart Cabbage okay for Bunnys? they sure do love their Cabbage aha :D :p
  6. Ross

Sneezey Snotty Bunny

:wave: So our little Declan has just got back from the vets (Nothing Serious) he's been sneezy recently and had some snot today, so we got him checked out and the vet said his lungs etc, are all clear and its probably just a bacterial build up in the nose, so he's got his medicine, but...
  7. Ross

Green/White Tea

Hellooo :) I just read somewhere that Rabbits can drink Green Tea, in small doses when it’s not hot!! I was thinking brilliant because I drink green tea at quite a low temp, and I’ve always been quite careful not to drink it in there pen, as there naughty and would knock it over :lol: and...
  8. Ross

Rabbit cleaning wipes

Hey all, has anybody used these rabbit cleaning wipes https://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/pets/grooming-wipes-for-rabbits-with-byotrol Was thinking for the feet aswell as there cote, maybe bums aswell but dunno if that’s a good idea really lol
  9. Ross

Flystrike

Hey guys!! Don’t worry my Rabbits don’t have it!!! :) I was just wondering if anybody could give me some information on it just to educate myself in case of the worst! I’ve got the hint on what it is... but would like to know about symptoms and more importantly time scale of the symptoms...
  10. Ross

Carpet/Rug cleaner

Hey everyone one! Was wondering if anyone knows of a good Carpet / Rug cleaner that is Rabbit/Hamster/Degu safe please? Harry the Degu and Jeremy the hamster decided to both pee on the floor :lol::lol: probs needed a clean before tho tbf :lol:
  11. Ross

Paranoia

Hey all!! Over time I'm getting more and more paranoid over making sure my house is clean enough for our rabbits, and its really starting to get out of hand.. so just wanting abit of advise on what parts I'm going to far on and what parts I am not... im worried about hygiene like if I go out...
  12. Ross

Water advise please

Hello, I was just wondering if I could ask for some advise for my Rabbits please? I have a boy and girl both indoor Rabbits in our living room, and usually we give them water from the kitchen tap, same that me and my partner drink. We have a letter from The local council saying they will be...
  13. Ross

Smoking with rabbits

Hey everyone , I was just wondering really if you smoke outside would it harm your rabbits? We don't smoke at mine ( I'll only smoke on a rare night out) but when we do have a smoker come round they smoke outside but then obviously come back inside, is that okay for our rabbits who live in the...
  14. Ross

Plastic

Hey guys saw in instagram a bunny playing with baby stack-in cups, so I bought them some Then I caught Marnie eating a little bit, I caught it at the start, but will she be okay? It was half hour ago and she seems fine, I’ll try and upload a pic of the cup, it weren’t to much she ate...
  15. Ross

Hock Sores

Hello everyone! Marnie has Hock sours bless her, after some research I feel I need to learn better about her bedding! which I will do! but more importantly I want to help her now. I went to the vets and he gave her a 2 week, twice daily baytril course, and some cleaning stuff to do daily on...
  16. Ross

Vagina/anus

Hi guys, odd question but could somebody post a picture showing where a female rabbits vagina is and where the bumble is please?? Marnie was put in a cone today (sore hocks) and I've just checked and there's red and I'm not sure if it's the vagina or the bum? I thought it may be where the vet...
  17. Ross

Dig Box

Hey guys marnie loves to try and dig through the living room floor :lol: so I was thinking I might get a cat litter tray and some cheap printer paper, shread the paper and nice quick dig box for her! would bog basic Tesco value printer paper be okay for her? im guessing shes eat some haha any...
  18. Ross

Weird

Hey guys :wave: Marnie was playing as normal , then all of a sudden she started licking her mouth a lot, and using her paws to kinda wipe her toung, and her throat was making ‘sticky noises’ So we tried to have a look in her mouth it she wouldn’t let us touch her, she even batted away our...
  19. Ross

Declan’s acting odd (mabey)

Hey guys, our Declan (who’s grumpy and lazy anyway) is acting a bit odd, he’s drinking, doing little poos, moving around every so often and playing a little., grabbing his lollypop stick toys out of my hand, It’s hard to tell if his personality is off because he’s a bit grumpy all the time...
  20. Ross

Marnies acting odd

hey guys! Marnie is usually quite a excitable, always on the go, kind of girl but today all she's done is sit/lie in the corner of the hutch in the litter tray (that usually Declan sits in) I've opened the hutch for her to run around the living room and she just carried on sitting, didn't want...
Back