• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. H

Quick reply please

Yes all okay :)
  2. H

BNWT Radley Purse and Dust Bag Auction for Fife Rabbit Rescue CLOSED

Wow Weeeee great start, thanks Ladies xx
  3. H

Name The Bunny - Win a JELLYCAT Doolally Beige Bunny - For FIFE RABBIT RESCUE

Loving that Bunny Sharon :D thanks for your help, it really is appreciated.
  4. H

BNWT Radley Purse and Dust Bag Auction for Fife Rabbit Rescue CLOSED

thanks Fab idea Sharon, thank you very much :wave: all the babies buns will appreciate your efforts :D
  5. H

water bottle advice

I use John Hopewell bottles at the rescue, they are by far the best ones, they don't leak and you can fill them from the top so avoiding having to remove the bottle. They also have a wide neck for easy cleaning :wave...
  6. H

Photo competition for Fife Rabbit Rescue - winners announced page 6

It was very difficult to choose the winners as all the photos were so fantastic, the winners are....... http://www.fiferabbitrescue.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=929&p=8756#p8756 many thanks to all who supported this fund raiser :love: I really really appreciate it.
  7. H

Judging has begun, I may be some time!!!!!!:lol::wave:
  8. H

Beautiful weather today for taking photos of buns :love:
  9. H

Great photos so far :D thank you everyone for your support. :wave:
  10. H

neutering question

He needs to see a vet asap :wave:
  11. H

red conti giant...

Rex and Faith were is the rescue for a short time and have now gone to a great new home :D:wave:
  12. H

Available Individual: Little Denny layby Rabbit needing home - Scotland

I have put her on my website now, lets hope we find her a home very soon. :wave:
  13. H

Available Individual: Little Denny layby Rabbit needing home - Scotland

I could put her on my website if you like? and would maybe have room for her in the new year (the rescue is full just now) I would find her a boy to snuggle with.
  14. H

What now?

Give me a call for advice if you like :) number on the website xx
  15. H

red conti giant...

Panic slightly over, as we are going to make room in one of our sheds, it needs some repair first though! but I hope to have the buns here within a week :)
  16. H

red conti giant...

Rex and Faith Rex is a lovely boy, friendly and easy to handle, Faith is a wee bit shy but she adores Rex :) My problem is that I don't have enough good space for them to live! I have a 6ft ark with bed area and I can join two runs up to make one large one but that is the best I can do, the...
  17. H

Raffle tickets for sale Winners announced! - total raised page 4

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the fund raised, it was a fantastic amount that was raised :) well done to Sharon xx:wave::love: ( sorry I have not posted sooner, I have been on my hols!!)
  18. H

Taffy and her new husbun

I bet things look different in the morning :D I usually find that after the first night they are *together* in the morning :wave:
  19. H

Raffle tickets for sale Winners announced! - total raised page 4

Thanks everyone for your fantastic support, I really appreciate xxx:wave::D:D
  20. H

Prize Bingo/Raffle for Fife Rabbit Rescue 7th JULY Calling Scottish people!

Wow I didn't know this was on here:D thanks very much Sharon and also to whoever has bought tickets :D and donated prizes, rescue funds have been pretty low recently and this is going to be such a big help. Thanks to everyone :wave::D
Back