• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. binkyCodie

taking bets on how long this lasts

BF said 2 days, a friend said 8 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. binkyCodie

rex spam [emoji3590]

in my absence I’ve got a number of photos to share [emoji38] first up, kitty bed!! Cosmo adores lying on blankets and pillows, so we went ahead and got her her own kitty bed. she adores it, I find her cuddled up there most days which is pretty damn adorable my sister also sent me a bed for...
  3. binkyCodie

treat ball that’s less enticing to chew?

so. Orion has a treat ball - all good fun for him! it’s had a few nibbles but it’s survived. until last night 🥲 I’m guessing because the carrots are 3d they act as really good chewing areas and well. this is the result [emoji19] a lot of others I’m finding still have the 3d carrots on which...
  4. binkyCodie

very tiny babies..

welcomed home two little babies today! :love: they are SO tiny, I did not expect them to be so small. they're 8 weeks. we actually had an issue that they could squeeze through the previous pen :shock: so I've had to change it, thankfully we had something spare :lol: this little sweetie is...
  5. binkyCodie

a package for King Orion [emoji146]

unsuspecting of the door bell ringing .. checking out his package (unfortunately he is unable to read so he is excited to find out the contents) he seems to be quite content ! [emoji3059][emoji16] he loves going in the house and we’ve had a flop too in them! one will remain in the living...
  6. binkyCodie

happy 6th birthday Luna & Snoopy

its exactly two months today I lost Luna. she was PTS 14th December. she should have been here, with us, celebrating her 6th birthday today. we hope to have had Christmas with her but.. it wasn't to be. she gave up that weekend and I knew it was her time to join Snoopy. she was trying to hard...
  7. binkyCodie

omlete rabbit zippi

sorry this is such a dumb question :lol: I just wondered how big the shelters are if anybody has them? the website doesn't say and I'm trying to work out if I can shuffle space to put multiple shelters in perhaps connected by tunnels or if I could only fit one. I wish his pen was bigger - I...
  8. binkyCodie

orion ate chocolate :(

last thing I wanted today :( out of sheer **** luck, Orion escapes thru a really small gap (I didn't put the barrier well enough). runs up stairs. runs into our bedroom. runs to the other side of the bedroom. locates an **unopened** bar of chocolate. manages to open the bar and eats the first...
  9. binkyCodie

push-ups

no idea what he’s doing but maybe I should be worried ? [emoji38] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. binkyCodie

Orion in the snow

it finally snowed and actually settled in the backyard! so naturally I let Orion have a chance to explore by himself. he was quite conflicted. very happy at outside time but very unhappy because his paws were wet [emoji38] he had the opportunity to head back inside at any moment! he wasn’t...
  11. binkyCodie

vaccination!!

he knew exactly what it meant when I pulled out the stroller, so he went and hid under the table [emoji38] he then proceeded to spend the entire time clung onto me like this. he tried to grab me when the vet pulled him away. and then be proceeded to jump on my shoulders when the vet brought...
  12. binkyCodie

grass is always greener on the other side

he has the entire downstairs to run in, living, dining room & kitchen. yet he is sat there, chewing the barrier, cause he wants to run up and down the stairs, and go into forbidden lands (aka, bathroom, office, and bedroom). he isn't allowed up there as we haven't rabbit proofed it, and I worry...
  13. binkyCodie

Orion & his treat ball

I’d like to note this lasted him all but 5 minutes so maybe I’ll make the hole super duper small next time [emoji38] also got a living world train and treat for him to try. just trying to keep him occupied + moving since he’s on his own :( he’s becoming really reclusive, and I want to encourage...
  14. binkyCodie

temporary rabbit pen flooring

so with getting Orion a friend.. I personally do not want to instantly go to side by side housing as I want to have a quarantine period to ensure bunny is healthy. but this does mean I need a second pen (no issue there). the issue I'm having is with flooring. I don't really want to pay out for...
  15. binkyCodie

Luna came home today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. binkyCodie

baby scale / scale for rabbits

I was wondering if anybody had any scale suggestions for rabbits? either those for babies or any scales that have proven helpful for weighing rabbits. I found monitoring luna’s weight vital towards the end of her life — and ofc weight loss is the first sign of illness. and well, I have a hunch...
  17. binkyCodie

the face that greets me every morning

alternative title: the face that guilts me every morning until I let him out if I take too long, he starts gate shaking to remind me he is waiting [emoji38] this morning putting washing on and making a coffee was too long, so he had a temper tantrum. spoiled brat [emoji38] Sent from my...
  18. binkyCodie

cheeky

got some orchard grass for him to try.. well, he spends most of the time on the box eating and isn’t too interested in the left over meadow hay [emoji38][emoji88] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. binkyCodie

i couldn’t find orion..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. binkyCodie

blocking off a 7ft space

I’m pretty stumped on this one this is partly laziness but also bunny safety. I don’t really want to rip up the entire back yards weeds as it’s going to be quite a task tbh. I also worry about them chewing the outhouses or back gate, as they’re made of wood. so.. for my ease and rabbit...
Back