• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Motty

Rudy Has Stopped Eating Hay

Over the last few weeks my little nine year old, head tilt bun, Rudy, has gradually stopped eating hay. He continues to eat his veggies, pellets and fiba sticks, he is also eating grass and what little I can forage for him. It's just hay he's stopped eating. I've tried various different hays...
  2. Motty

Rudy Rabbit Head Tilt

Poor Rudy is not well. On Wednesday evening, I was concerned that he was stumbling when walking and then he stopped eating. I took him to the OOH vets but the vet couldn't see the stumbling, but gave us gut stimulates and pain relief. Rudy then didn't move from where I placed him Wednesday night...
  3. Motty

Recommended Vets - Rutland House Veterinary Hospital?

As has been hinted at in my previous message, the buns and I are relocating to a new home. Uncle John at Anton Vets will no longer be an option for us. From having a browse on the RWAF vet page I see Rutland House Veterinary Hospital are listed as a Gold Standard vet. I'm just checking if any of...
  4. Motty

Rabbits Moving Home

At the end of this week, the buns and I are moving to another part of the country and entering an exciting new phase of our lives. I will need to transport them on a journey that usually takes 3.5 hours. When we arrive at our new home, their pen will be all set up so they can go straight in and...
  5. Motty

Holly and Rudy

Rather than hijacked other people's threads (sorry J&B) I thought I would create one for Holly and Rudy, the two indoor buns who I share the house with. So we have Rudy sitting on the wooden block I need to pop into the cage area to keep the litter tray in place Rudy laying in "his" green...
  6. Motty

Hello

Hi, I have been popping in to your Forum for advise on looking after our buns Holly and Rudy for quite a while so have decided I ought to introduce myself My name is Richard, my user name is an old childhood nickname that has followed me throughout my life Hopefully I have attached photos of...
Back