• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Hello from Switzerland

To swop over from meusli I just added a few pellets each day and reduce the amount of meusli. I have not had problems with any bun not eating them. I had a couple of four year old does neutered with no problems.
  2. S

Boots - 5th February 2017

So sorry for your loss. He sounds like a fantastic character, and that DBF is amazing.:love:
  3. S

Hello again, I'm back and need some advice

So lovely :love:
  4. S

Hello again, I'm back and need some advice

Hope that you have turned a corner now and your buns make a happy bond.
  5. S

Another secondtimer

Harvey, sadly he is not that photogenic I think because his eyes are fairly deep set. However he is very cute- that said I strongly disapprove of this type of breeding which gives an animal who is more than likely to have dental and other issues due to the facial characteristics. Your words are...
  6. S

Hi fello bun chums!

They are gorgeous rabbits. Love the one with the legs stretched out.:)
  7. S

Another secondtimer

[/URL][/IMG] Stanley. About 5 years now he was part of a massive RSPCA rescue as a kit and hand reared he is the only rabbit I know who really wants to be picked up and loved:D Well it has taken me about half and hour to upload one photo old photo from photobucket and it will have to do for...
  8. S

*URGENT* Rabbit savvy vets in Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire

Steph at Vets4Pets in sutton in Ashfield is good and RWAF silver standard. ARK vets at Killamarch have been recomended to me.
  9. S

Breathing problems

It was and I have just drafted a letter about what happened in the hope that it gets a better chance for rabbits in the same situation again. I have used several of the links that you gave me Jane and so much appreciate your help.
  10. S

Elyse- May Have Had a Stroke-6th Feb-Stable at the Moment

Glad that Elyse is better today, and Thank you for taking the time to give me the advice on the other thread at a difficult time.
  11. S

Another secondtimer

hi everyone. I have re-joined after loosing my login details ( a long time ago!) I now have 6 rabbits and will post photos later they are Duncan, Daisy and Buttercup who are all angoras . This is why I got rabbits again after many years because I spin so couldn't have sheep so had an angora...
  12. S

Breathing problems

thank you Jack's Jane. The information will be very useful and at least one photo is exactly as I saw.
  13. S

Breathing problems

I used to be a member of this forum, but lost my log in details so have re-joined under another name. Please can people read this post carefully but not judge me because I did the best I could in the circumstances and the rabbit in question did not belong to me and has now been PTS. I cannot...
Back