• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Slighty overgrown teeth

Hi All :) my poor little mini lop Klopp's bottom front teeth have slightly over grown, he's eating completly normal and showing no symptons of discomfort I only noticed them yesterday when he was reach up to grab some broccoli. We are with the vet vets4pets I've booked an appiotment for this...
  2. A

Rabbits behaving different

Yes, they are still moving around there hutch and eating hay they just aren't that excited about there pellets anymore! (this sounds so silly lol!) Last week we did have a really bad storm (Doris) and it was extremly windy! That may have scared them, I'll keep an eye on them over the next few...
  3. A

Rabbits behaving different

Hi All :) I hope someone can help and advise me, I have two lovely mini lop boys both was neutered back in November which went really well and they have a great bond together! With all this terrible weather we've had our grass has become a boggy muddy mess leading to us having to move the...
  4. A

Hutch Flooring Help

Hi Guys, I need alittle advise, so my two boys hutch is outdoors and is one where the house/bed area is upstairs and they have a run at the bottom which has no flooring just grass (or whatever you place the hutch on). In this weather the grass isn't growing at all and it's just becoming very...
  5. A

Hutch Help

Hi Guys, I need alittle advise, so my two boys hutch is outdoors and is one where the house/bed area is upstairs and they have a run at the bottom which has no flooring just grass (or whatever you place the hutch on). In this weather the grass isn't growing at all and it's just becoming very...
  6. A

Neutering After Care

Thank you all for your advice, the boys are at the vets now!! I think i was more nervouse than them, there indoor area has been set up for a couple of night and I'll attempt to slowly put them outside when there back to normal :) Thank you all again! xx
  7. A

Neutering After Care

Thank you :) I hope so too, so nervous for them! I had heatpad on order since last week from pet planet and it still hasn't arrived so hope it comes tomorrow, if not I'll wrap a blanket around a hot water bottle :) xx
  8. A

Neutering After Care

Hello :) My two lovely boys are being neautered tomorrow, they live outside in there hutch which is kept warm at night as the winter comes in. I've read a few after care websites that states they need to be kept in doors for 24hours, is this correct or should they be kept inside for longer? If...
  9. A

Advice Needed ASAP

Hi, I'm new to any kind of forum so sorry in advance. Anyway, i have 2 male mini lops who have lived together since birth - they are now around 4-5months old and are due to be neutered at the same time next Wednesday! Well it's sods law that last night for the first time it seemed they had a...
Back