• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Siegmeyer

Win yourself a pet portrait - Rabbit Burrows Haven

Hi guys, I hope this is okay to post here, please delete if it’s not okay. If you’re interested in winning a watercolour pet portrait of your babies please have a look at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/Rabbitburrowshaven/ Join the auction to raise money for a small rescue and...
  2. Siegmeyer

Missing Rabbit- Sheffield - Handsworth

Hello, My chinchilla Netherland dwarf has gone missing in the late hours of today (19/03/19). His name is Thumper and he’s very tame. If anyone lives near us could you please keep an eye out. We’ve frantically searched for him so far with no luck and we all miss him very much including his...
  3. Siegmeyer

Plumb Bun

Hello guys, On the last two vet trips I was told my bunny Thumper (nethie) has gotten a bit round. The first vet trip being in autumn I had been thinking that he was just getting his winter coat so looked rounder, but then the vet trip happened and they’ve said he’s gained some weight but not...
  4. Siegmeyer

Cold weather

Hi all! :) I wondered at what temperatures we would need to consider moving the rabbits indoors? It’s gotten to -5 here so far. I have a 8ft shed set up, with a 6ft hutch inside it. I am tempered to move them indoors when it gets to below -3, how resilient are they to the cold? Also should I...
  5. Siegmeyer

Available Individual: Rita (6 month Cream French lop) Female - Rehomed via rabbitrehome

Physical Description: Cream French lop, very pretty! She looks to be about 3kg. I thought she was small for a french lop, but I suppose she might fill out a bit more. Bright very dark eyes and very clean. Her underside is white. Happy to send more pics if anyone is interested. Temperament: She...
  6. Siegmeyer

Suitable for bunnies?

Hi, I just wanted to pick your brains about something. I haven't kept rabbits that long and I normally keep mine outside.... I live in the north of England and recently its snowed and temperatures seem a lot colder than they have been the past few winters, so I am worried it will be one of the...
  7. Siegmeyer

Adopting an additional bunny

Hi everyone :) I am Zoe and I currently have two Netherland Dwarfs who have been neutered. I've had Nibs and Thumper for about five months now and I had been thinking of adopting a slightly larger breed like a lop, but it put me off because I would have to change my set up and expand it out as...
  8. Siegmeyer

Rabbit -runny poo

Hello everyone, I am new to rabbit keeping and I have two nethelanf dwarfs. I've only had them a week so far. I just picked one of them up and there was runny poo on my hands as well as under him. I am really worried. They have their first check up booked in at Wildbore for Tuesday next week...
  9. Siegmeyer

New Netherland Dwarfs

Hello everyone, I just bought two netherland dwarfs back home from a breeder, they are brothers and just eight weeks old. I have never kept rabbits of any kind beforehand so I am a little scared that I am not going to be able to look after them properly. So far they've been okay, both eating...
Back