• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. W

Poorly bunny

Hi Mighty Max, Those links were fab, really helpful. From those pictures her urine looks normal, some sediment, no blood. I looked at her lady bits and they were a little red but according to the breeder this happens as they reach puberty. She has been going to the litter box and urinating too...
  2. W

Poorly bunny

Thanks for replying. No the vet never mentioned EC and he didn't take a sample of urine either. I just dont understand how the meds can be working and now they have stopped. Is that caused by EC? I just know I am worried. The vet noticed her bottom was sore around her girly bits, though. She...
  3. W

Poorly bunny

Update Hi Ladies, I posted last week about one of my frenchies, Wilma, having an infection. Over the weekend she has improved however this morning her bottom is getting wet again. She has urinated all over the play pen, where she has her litter tray, and was urinating as she was eating her...
  4. W

Poorly bunny

She is on 2ml per day. She is letting me wash her bottom which is good and she has just had her third dose. She still isn't happy but I will see how she goes. Thanks x
  5. W

Poorly bunny

Hi ladies, Things are never dull with my frenchies. The fighting has abaited however Wilma has a wet bottom. I noticed a couple if days ago but dismissed as she does have a habit of sitting in water bowl when eating. Anyway I came home from work yesterday and she just looked miserable, so off...
  6. W

Hi I'm new here

Thanks MightyMax for the welcome and the advice :) I haven't spoken to my vet but it's part of my plan today. Currently they are in the house - Wilma in the playpen and Rose under the table. Rose ventured over to Wilma and she tried to snuggle down with her but Wilma started to scratch her...
  7. W

Hi I'm new here

Hi I am now a proud mummy of two frenchies - Wilma and Rose. They are both 14 weeks old and littermates. One is a chinchilla butterfly and the other frosty point. I have had bunnies before but only Mini Lops in male/female bonded pairs, but have always wanted to a pair of frenchies. I have...
  8. W

Bonded littermates and spaying

Hi, I'm new the forum and am also a new mummy to gorgeous frenchies - Wilma and Rose. I brought these lovely bunnies home at the start of September and so far all well. Apart from this morning. I went to clean the girls and found fur all over the rabbit house and spots of blood. When I have...
Back