• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Toffs and Pebbs

Bunnies behaving differently?

Hello all!! It’s been a while since I’ve posted on here but I’ve come back because I know that I can always count on you guys to help me out! So I was visiting my friend today who has a couple of lop eared rabbits who are very cute!!! (I will show a picture later, phone is being...
  2. Toffs and Pebbs

Outdoor-Indoor (Temporarily)

Hey guys! (If you want to skip the backstory go to paragraph 3) So today I woke up and saw that my poor Toffee has huge chunks of fur missing and some really inflamed skin with spots of blood here and there, there was fur all alongside the hutch/run and Pebbles was all ok (They were both...
  3. Toffs and Pebbs

Muddy Floor

Hey guys! My Rabbits are doing quite well nowadays and I'm happy with how things are going but there is one thing that I wish I could supply for them 24/7 and that is grass. They have a big run which inside has a hutch that they can hide or sleep in if they need too. My only concern is that...
  4. Toffs and Pebbs

Toffee not eating

Hi all This morning we went up to toffee and she didn't go for any pellets so I brought up some kale and fresh grass and she still didn't eat any of it. After I knew she wasn't eating I picked her up and checked her private area a bit and it wasn't brownish, nice and pink but in some parts I...
  5. Toffs and Pebbs

Did I do the right thing?

Hi all, My friend has two adorable rabbits named marble and tigger, sadly tigger has caught gastrointestinal Statis. On Tuesday night they took him to the vets and they got pineapple juice, a tablet thing and some syringe food. I have been telling her what I know and I told her to keep the two...
  6. Toffs and Pebbs

Welfare Hutches

Hi all, Our hutch that has a run attached to it has finally gave way. At the bottom of the run on the door the wood has all broke and everything is falling apart. I was think that if you guys could advise some nice hutches (and affordable) that have a run attached. I will gather some photos in...
  7. Toffs and Pebbs

Slug nest

Hi all, how is everyone? I'm not sure I put this in the right forum! Today I was removing some logs and putting in a nice wooden hides house and I came across a slugs nest with eggs and all, I looked in other places and saw stuff moving and immediately thought that underneath all the logs there...
  8. Toffs and Pebbs

Progress of housing.

Hi all I am so happy and relieved as look what we got and sorted today: Before: (night-time accommodation) After: (night-time accommodation) Next step, get the run sorted. Do you guys think that I should put a second layer of weld mesh on the main hutch and run or not? Thanks. Sent from...
  9. Toffs and Pebbs

Which hay is this?

Hi all We bought this hay from our usual place, not knowing it was different, and I know it isn't Timothy hay because it has a different packet. It doesn't say what it is, could anyone identify it please. Thanks Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. Toffs and Pebbs

Litter box

Hi all I've had my buns for about 2 years now and at first I didn't get a litter box but now I've decided I'd get one, well... At first I put it in their corner and they did their stuff then, I kept going up there and finding it tipped over and then, when I had made it harder to tip over, they...
  11. Toffs and Pebbs

Hay and apple twigs.

Hi all I know I'm being very very cautious and careful but you know the moss/mold sort of stuff that grows on trees, are you meant to give a twig that has that on it or not. Second thing is that I buy my hay from pets at home and I've heard things about like, uncut is best and its better to...
  12. Toffs and Pebbs

Great news :) :d

Hi all My friends bunny died, R.I.P, but they gave me gifts, a nail clipper which ill probably keep to the vet, a brush which I already have a few of and a... SNUGGLESAFE yay for free. But I have no idea how to use them, advice and tips needed. Thanks Alicia Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. Toffs and Pebbs

Runaround tunnels, winter and foxes

Hi all, haven't been on in a while I am going to get a tunnel to join my hutch to my run and I would like you guys to pick one and some accessories if necessary, I would prefer something thats safe from foxes, flexible so I can move my run and for two bunnies about 2 years old. I need some...
  14. Toffs and Pebbs

Beetroot

Hi all I know you can feed your rabbits beetroot but not the leaves, but can rabbits eat beetroot raw or does it have to be cooked. Thanks Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. Toffs and Pebbs

Illnesses and Diseases

Hi all When it comes to illnesses and diseases for my rabbits I'm really a beginner I know nothing; and so if you could take your time to look at this thread and let me know of illnesses or diseases and websites I can look on to read up about the dangers then I can know what to do and what not...
  16. Toffs and Pebbs

Digging box

Hi all My rabbits are terrible diggers and as I'm thinking about a runaround I dont want it to end up like this: So I would like a digging box and I'm a bit clueless really, what should the box be? And what should be in it? Answer to these questions are very appreciative and pictures of your...
  17. Toffs and Pebbs

Naughty pebbles

Hi all I was sitting in the run with my bunnies feeding them treats and reading them stories and my pet rabbit pebbles bit me and she gave it a proper bite and I had to have a quick reaction to stop her from biting more, naughty bunny. Shes normally not that horrid[emoji23][emoji23][emoji38]...
  18. Toffs and Pebbs

Vegetables and Herbs

Hi all I've nearly sorted out my hay and pellets problem but I've still got the question of giving them other than that. All I would like is suggestions of what i can feed my bunnies in terms of veg and herbs and where I could get it from without buying bags and bags of stuff. Suggestions...
  19. Toffs and Pebbs

Bunny proofing my bunnies home

Hi all My bunnies have a pretty good home but its not near perfection so I would like to know how I can improve it. I can't spend loads of money on it and would not like to. I am considering getting a small runaround for my bunnies but im still thinking about digging. A couple of problems that...
  20. Toffs and Pebbs

How can I get my bunnies to eat more hay?

Hi all I've read about infinity things about hay and they all say "Hay should be 80-90% of your rabbits diet" and "If your rabbit doesn't eat enough hay it can get G.I Statis" and I do feed my bunnies hay, I give them quite a lot but they just don't eat it. They eat a bit but they don't ever...
Back