• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Available Rescue: Tiffany for ARC Twickenham

Hope she finds a home soon Katie! hx
  2. B

Available Rescue: 7 PEW short haired upeared babies - Twickenham

I'm so pleased that Fiver & Leroy have been rehomed as they are such sweet bunnies, and they have gone to a lovely home. hx
  3. B

Reserved: Frodo and Fritzi 7.5 year old pair

Good idea, I will also ask Karen to focus on these pairs when she speaks to people. hx
  4. B

Available Rescue: Fiver & Lero 7 year old brothers

The family who originally reserved them :)
  5. B

Available Rescue: Bunny 2 year old up eared male

Nelson is available as far as I know... Going to Tuscany for a wedding, can't wait I need a break from work! :lol:
  6. B

These bunnies have now (finally!) been rehomed, helen
  7. B

How things change! The family wanting Fiver & Leroy have changed their minds again, so they will take F&L tomorrow (Friday) which means all 7 babies are still available... hx
  8. B

I know! :lol: I'm only sending 2 of my ARC rabbits to Karen's as one needs daily meds and both need close monitoring for serious teeth problems, the rest stay here and someone comes to feed them. If not I will get someone to house sit. I have sent you an email about Lucy hx
  9. B

Yes, although unfortunately it was the same people who originally wanted to take Leroy & Fiver! So they will stay with me for the time being :) hx
  10. B

Yes they did hx
  11. B

Have you tried Lucy for your holiday cover? She might have a space you could use... email me if you want her details, hx
  12. B

2 of these babies have found homes, so there are now 5 waiting for forever homes. Pls pm or email if you are interested. Helen
  13. B

They are gorgeous, it is good to see them after hearing so much about them! I have Fiver & Leroy who are are their 2 sons :D
  14. B

whats the best pellet?

Brilliant, thanks! hx
  15. B

Hi Buttercup, these bunnies are available again - the family who came to see them decided to take some babies from us instead. If you're still interested pls pm me! helen
  16. B

Hello, the family who came yesterday would like to give Fiver and Leroy a home, so hopefully they will go some time this week. If anything changes I will let you know! helen
  17. B

Kitty!!Post-op pics!

Poor chap, sounds like Sylvia's ear abcess which she had removed. Did they leave a gap so you can flush it out? helen
  18. B

Where do you experienced rabbit carers go....

I suppose Rabbiting On is a main source although I don't get it regularly at the moment as I felt it was getting a bit samey and I wasn't really reading it (however if I could buy it on the newsstand I would be a frequent purchaser!!) I do get the House Rabbit Society quarterly newsletter posted...
  19. B

whats the best pellet?

Hello, where do you get SSM from?? I picked up leaflets on it at the RWA Conference but could not find it online! helen
  20. B

Kitty!!Post-op pics!

Poor boy, that is a big incision. Was it an abcess or something else? helen
Back