• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Mabel is acting strange - please help

What is infacol? Isn't it for babies? I definitely will be updating my bunny first aid kit! Popped home at lunchtime to check on her and she is back to her frisky self! I was like a mad woman last night, I sent my man out at 12am to get pineapple juice as I've heard it can help, he came...
  2. M

I tried the tummy rubbing but she wasn't happy with that and just wanted to be left alone. So I filled her cage with all her favourite foods, a heat pad and some Avipro in her water and went to bed. It was a horrible night and I went down stairs this morning expecting the worst. I am THRILLED...
  3. M

She is tooth grinding, tummy rumbling. She let me hold her then got restless. Her stomach doesn't feel hard. Don't know when she last pooed and weed but she was fine this afternoon. This has suddendly come on. She has been moulting a lot latley so that could be a problem. I think it could...
  4. M

She is not excepting any food or tempting treats. I am beside myself. Any advice please.. I know it is late, I wish I could get to a vets.
  5. M

I just went to say goodnight to Mabel and found her lying in her litter tray (she never does that). Then I opened the hutch and she hopped into her sleeping quarters (again she never does that she always goes a bit mad and wants to jump out). What could be wrong? What should I do?
  6. M

Where can I get this type of cage?

Thanks for the reply Kate - I like the cages but was hoping for something a bit bigger as Mabel is quite a lump now! Loopylop - thank you, I shall go and tell her straight away! I must update the photos as she is now 13 months old - still just a gorgeous though!! :love:
  7. M

Where can I get this type of cage?

I wonder if anyone can help me. I currently have my bun in an two storey wooden hutch indoors and I am looking to replace it with a more lightweight design. I have seen this one from the US which I like but it will cost a whopping £400+!!!! (Due to shipping)...
  8. M

Ragwort

I am starting to panic that I have got this in my garden. How can you tell the difference between groundsel and ragwort? Help pleeeease!!!
  9. M

millie

Just wanted to say "hello" :wave: as I saw you were on here the other day ready to burst about your new arrival! What a gorgeous bun!!!! She looks like a French lop to me. I hope that she is settling in well. I think it is fair to say she is going to a very loving home. Michelle x x
  10. M

Leaking rabbit!!

Oh dear!! She has never been one for weeing outside her home, do you think this is a result of her "courtship"?!!! Would it be resolved if I had her done? PS As well as the mad dashing about she can still sit on my lap for 30 mins for a cuddle in front of the tv.
  11. M

Leaking rabbit!!

My rabbit is very excitable at the mo. Running about madly in circles and then catapulting herself in the air! She is also humming! Its like a mmm mmm mmm sound!! She has been much more affectionate as well, lots of licking and nugding for some love! My only concern is that she keeps leaving...
  12. M

Help needed...:o)

I am sure Skip will be fine for just one day and night and he will be very excited to see you when you return! I have just returned from a week long holiday and had to leave Mabel with my boyfriends mum. She is excellent with her and I am sure she had been very spoilt but I always find it...
  13. M

Hey y'all!

Hello! :wave: Simply gorgeous bunnies!!
  14. M

The gang's all here?...Hey everyone!!

Hello! :wave: I think we all must be bunny addicts to be on this website! My friends think I have gone mad!
  15. M

Hey everyone!

Hello! :wave: What cuties!!
  16. M

Hi Everyone

Hello! :wave: You are doing a great job!
  17. M

Hello everyone glad to find you

Hello! :wave: Can't wait to see your piccies. I would love to see how you have set up a bunny proof room. My rabbit is a houserabbit in the sense that she lives in the house in a hutch and comes out when I am at home. But I would love to give her a room to romp about in!!
  18. M

Hello

Hello! :wave: Can't wait to see the pics!!
  19. M

Distressed rabbit and owner, please help!

Went back to vets for check up today and all is well! Hooray!! :D Mabel was very well behaved, although I'm sure that was due to pure fear! The vet was lovely and so gentle with her and she apologised for the trauma she'd caused.. and there was no charge!! Mabel has returned to her old...
  20. M

Petshop Rabbits

I have just read this note and was appalled at the idea of discounted rabbits and that poor little rabbit with the gunky eyes and overgrown teeth. Then I read on to see that it was in PETTS WOOD! I was in the shop yesterday!! They are a very well equpped shop where I get most of my bunny...
Back