• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. E

Lol

Perfect :) Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  2. E

Lol

My brother call him lightning but I call him coa Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  3. E

Lol

Hey guys I forgot to introduce you to my other pets right now my geckos are sleeping but I do own a dwarf rabbit and a Guinea pig Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  4. E

Hey :D

Oh separate cages xD I'm dumb yea I'm probably gonna do that thanks Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  5. E

Yea hahaha but sadly I can't get two since I can't afford neutoring since I'm only 16 :p Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  6. E

Yea your right about that I would like a relax and lazy hamster (don't know why) but I would love to have one that is active and run around a lot Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  7. E

New rabbit owner and new to the forums

Hey I'm new too :D Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  8. E

Definitely excited indeed and thanks for the link :D Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  9. E

Oh cool I might get a Syrian hamster then and sure ^.^ Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  10. E

11. E

I'm not even sure probably a Russian or Syrian Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  12. E

Oh ok thanks Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  13. E

Just to take care of him/her property really Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  14. E

I wanna make sure I give my future hamster a happy and healthy life Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  15. E

Nope it March 18 Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  16. E

My admission

Try hand feeding if that Dosent work try to wear a thick glove and let him sniff you if you feel comfortable like that Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  17. E

Hey their I'm new well I don't really own any rodent anymore for a depressing reason but decided to get a hamster anyway I'm planning on getting a hamster.like every pet I get it take me 4-5 month to finish and get every information even a year depending how much care they need so right now I'm...
Back