• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Clarekg

🐰acorn new pictures🐰

http://s1104.photobucket.com/user/clarekg/Mobile%20Uploads/story
  2. Clarekg

🐰If you are thinking of buying a rabbit please read this first🐰

Every so often, I don't know why because I cannot get another rabbit at present and it breaks my heart to look, but I still do it. I look on my local gumtree at the poor rabbits people are trying to sell or worse just give away, some are for genuine reasons, but for most it is obvious that they...
  3. Clarekg

🍾👑🐰acorns home 🐰👑🍾

Finally Acorns home is all Finished Hope you all like it http://s1104.photobucket.com/user/clarekg/library/Acorns%20home%20finished
  4. Clarekg

🌸🌼🐰🍃🌿Bunny friendly flower planter🐰🌻🌹🍀☘

🌸🌼🐰🍃🌿Bunny friendly flower planter🐰🌻🌹🍀☘ I would like to do a planter full of bunny friendly flowers at the weekend any advice would be greatly appreciated. :D
  5. Clarekg

Disappointing vet visit

So today was Acorns first trip to the vet, I am so disappointed the receptionist was really nice but that's where it ends. I am not going to name and shame but I felt like we were on a conveyor belt we were called in and I gave the vet a brief history. I asked for her nails to be cut and a...
  6. Clarekg

Acorn's first trip to the vets

Taking Acorn to the vets for the first time on Monday going to get a pet carrier today any tips for a stress free car journey, think I will pop the carrier in her run until Monday so she can get used to it
  7. Clarekg

Fussy hussy

When I first got my bunny she had Myxi and would eat anything and everything apart from hay really. Pellets,carrot,parsnip,broccoli,cabbage,greens,kale, celery,apple,pear,blackberry,raspberry,blueberry,oats and basil. As well as having myxomatosis she was really thin so I put in small amounts of...
  8. Clarekg

Acorn my wild myxo miracle bespoke living

Well acorn my wild myxo miracle continues to survive and thrive to such an extent that I'm trying to find myself a carpenter to make her a bespoke indoor living area with 2 or 3 stories and a run attached. I like the idea of wood frame and Perspex panels for the run area which will be in front...
  9. Clarekg

Advice please

My husband bought home a wild rabbit with myxomatosis, i did tell him it was stupid and we should get the poor thing put to sleep as i wouldn't be able to make it better. Well long story shorter I have now had Acorn, (I know I shouldn't have named her!) for a month and she seems to be improving...
Back