• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. daphnephoebe

Soon to be bonding

Exciting news. I've found a suitable male for Phoebe. It's approx 5 hour drive but he's the closest I've been able to find who is around her age. So I'll soon be bonding my first male / female pair. I know this is meant to be a lot easier than a female / female bond but I'm nervous. I've not...
  2. daphnephoebe

Moving outside?

I have the hutch and run for Phoebe.... She's almost finished her summer moult and I'm wanting to move her outside.... Is now suitable? She's still lone so won't have anybun to cuddle up to... I've got blankets in her bed area and she's got her carry box with hay too. Sent from my SM-G970F...
  3. daphnephoebe

Loving the indoor life

Phoebe has really settled into life back indoors on her own. I will get her a bunfriend at some point, but she's recently started displaying signs of kidney problems, so until that is investigated more thoroughly, I'm holding off. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  4. daphnephoebe

Temporary bond

Phoebe has found a new mate until s suitable boy comes along. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  5. daphnephoebe

Ideas for possibilities?

As you know I've just got Phoebe now and she's living indoors. I've noticed she is scratching around her mouth and ears a lot. Often stopping during something like chewing to scratch. I'm thinking she may have dental issues or underlying ear infection but before I go to vets I'd like some...
  6. daphnephoebe

I'm home

Phoebe is now back with me. I've spent all morning laying on the kitchen floor to be near her. She was doing her little nervous waddle out the box last night but she let me clip her nails & I put down a little rug for her. She's settled in really quickly and I managed to record her sleeping and...
  7. daphnephoebe

The best I can do

Following Daphne I had yesterday to myself in my greif. Today, I'm doing the best I can for Phoebe until she can move into my kitchen next Sunday. She's letting me stroke her today and she hasn't stopped eating so that's a good sign. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  8. daphnephoebe

Daphne - RIP baby girl

I never, ever thought I'd have to post this. But today Daphne passed away. I got a call from mum saying Daphne wasn't well and asking me to come down to check her. Got here and decided she needed vets as wet bottom, sat out in the wet all night, cold, off her food etc. It looked like...
  9. daphnephoebe

Its Daphne

Appears my not so young girl has gone blind in one eye. She seems otherwise happy but is relying on Phoebe a lot. Hopefully I'll get them moved here before anything happens. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  10. daphnephoebe

Tiny Girly

She just looks so tiny in this picture. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  11. daphnephoebe

Happy Hay Co

Does anyone know what's up at the moment? I ordered hay over a week ago and they're normally really good at sending it out. But it's not arrived. I've been charged and I've tried contacting them twice but I've had no response. The girls are currently on poor quality hay and Phoebe's teeth...
  12. daphnephoebe

Killed it

Yeah... At least they didn't eat the inside, and they were super friendly and cuddly when I got there. We're following me around etc. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  13. daphnephoebe

"Hi mum"

Went to see the girls. Spent a good 2 hours cleaning the shed and run etc while they were on the grass for a bit. Both are happy and healthy, I got nose nudges and sat in the run for a bit with them. Phoebe having a clean ...
  14. daphnephoebe

Rabbit teepee?

Has anyone tried a rabbit teepee with indoor or outdoor buns? I'm considering trying one for the girls to use inside the shed, to try to combat any draft but wanted to hear thoughts and opinions? I'm looking at installing a cat flap soon but no idea how the girls will take to that. Sent...
  15. daphnephoebe

So cute!!!

I got to meet my old neighbours/friends new puppy. He's wanted one of these for many years since the other two passed and as I'm at my parents I got to meet him outside while socially distancing. He was a wonderful boy and walked lovely on the lead for me (he doesn't do that for them) and he...
  16. daphnephoebe

Heatlamps?

I'm sure I've seen posts about them but I can't seem to find any at the moment. Despite being insulated the girls shed is just as cold as outside. I was hoping to find something to take the edge off for them, any ideas on a suitable heat source? Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  17. daphnephoebe

A little visit

I went to visit the girls and clean them out yesterday. Phoebe seemed happy to see me and kept following me around. Daphne gave me a nose nudge and then forgot I existed when I put fresh hay down. I gave them an early Xmas gift because I buy their love and affection via their stomachs...
  18. daphnephoebe

Got to see the girls

I got to see my girls today. I had to drive one handed and couldn't even help with cleaning out but when I walked in, they ran out to see me. They let me stroke them. I got to see how happy & healthy they are. I got the flooring for them but need to do some work to the shed before it can be...
  19. daphnephoebe

Redesigning the shed

So I've decided to redesign the bunny shed next year once weather warms up. I want to get rid of their Manor pet housing litter tray and instead create a large hay storage that also acts as a rack to save my mum some hassle. That will be built into a shelf that allows them a view out the...
  20. daphnephoebe

Fresh air and sunshine

So I'm visiting the girls. While I clean their shed etc we put them into a small run to get some fresh air, munch some grass and feel the sun on their fur. Phoebe is enjoying the sun, completely. Daphne is sukling, completely. However Daphne has had a moment of thinking I was going to take...
Back