• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. N

G'day

After already being here a few days it must be time to introduce myself. My name is Tom and I'm from Melbourne, Australia and yes I love cricket but no I won't discuss it. There are 4 of us here (sadly it was 5 until a few days ago) My partner, her 11yo boy and Fluffy our 2yo male REW. We had...
  2. N

Fluffy & Patch

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-yQt0n2RqJ7E/Uobr07iI0xI/AAAAAAAAAKQ/4hEW2jYoubw/s720-Ic42/2013-11-15.jpg] Fluffy - This is my Easter Bunny pose, Patch - What the hell are you doing this is their 2 level hutch, she would pull her chest hair out to lay on the floor of the nesting box, so we...
  3. N

alarmed at new play friend

recently we lost Patch our 2yo tan and white female. We have a REW 2yo male (her brother) We let them play outside during the day and come in to sleep. The yard is very safe with a 2 level hutch plenty of water, hay, grass, and a roofed patio (not to mention a old raised garden bed to dig in and...
  4. N

lost one of our bunnies last night

we had 2 bunnies brother (fixed) and sister both 2 years. Fluffy a REW male with black ears, tail, nose and 'socks', Patch a tan and white female. they couldn't be more different in personality. Patch was very skittish and hated being picked up where she would growl and bite if you tried...
Back