• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. E

Help i think we have mice under the floorboards!!!

I can hear somthing under the floor in my room so i am sure we have a mouse or aomthing :-/ eek....and the rabbits are in a pen in my bedroom. I dont know what i can do. I dont have anywhere big enough to keep the bunnies while i treat the bedroom....my place is small.... How would you guys deal...
  2. E

Can anyone recommend a pet safe wood coat for a hutch?

I need to coat my hutch outside - to protect it from the rain etc, but want to use the safest wood protector on the outside of the hutch. Thanks
  3. E

Gunky eye?

I went out to see my bunnys this morning and my eldest, Harvey has a bit of a gunky eye. Have washed it .... but is there anything else i need to do? He has never had anything gunky around his eye before. Its just on one eye... is there any home products i can get to help his eye along? Hes...
  4. E

Im at a loss what to do...

Let me start off by saying i realy need advice: I had 4 Rabbits (2 Pairs), 1 male / female pair: Lunar (4 years old)and Micha (nearly 3 years old) and a 2 male pair : Harvey (5 years old and Jazz 2 years old) a few days ago, one of my rabbits Lunar died. I am now left with Micha alone. Now...
  5. E

Please help: They have started fighting....

My 2 male rabbits who have lived together for about a year, have started fighting and nipping each other. Since Jazz was Neutered about 3 months ago, he has really calmed down and they have really bonded well, all snuggled up together ...its lovley. But today i noticed that Harvey has been...
  6. E

My Bunnys New home is Complete .. with pics :)

They have been living in their new home for just over a week now and i have finally uploaded the pics... Harvey and Jazz's home .... Lunar and Micha's home .... from the outside They love their new home :) Jenny
  7. E

Fold Up Run for bunnys...

I am looking to purchace a poratble , fold down run to go in my garden, that will fold flat (or at least fold slim so i can store easier). Dose anyone know of a place that sells a good size run for a reasonable-ish price ? I have no idea on what sites are best and the best quailty places to...
  8. E

How easy would it be to introduce my 4 to each other...

I have 4 rabbits, Harvey who is 4-5 years old who lives with Jazz who is 1.5 years old. Mischa ( my only girl) is 2 years old and lives with Lunar 3 years old. How easy would it be to have 4 rabbits ( 3 adult males and 1 female )? I know its probs very hard, but would have liked having all 4...
  9. E

My Bunny Sheds... a work in progress....

This is a quick picture of my bunnys new sheds so far... its a work in progress, but its getting their.... Each play house shed thing will have 2 bunnys in each and each shed will have a cat flap to the run , that will eventually be split in two. Their is still a fair amount to do, but...
  10. E

My Rabbits :D

Thought u may wanna see some pics of took of my rabbits a few weeks back? Lunar Micha Esme Harvey hope you like...soz about the quality as its taken on my web cam :roll: Love jenny :)
  11. E

Help plz.... Is this the right thing to do?

Im getting mixed signals from web sites etc about rabbit introductioons and if im making the right choice? I have Lunar a neautared Male 1 and am picking up a 10 week old female doe. Now how and when do i go abouts introductions, and also im confused coz some sites say its ok to do intros if...
  12. E

Hello Everyone...

I joined ohere over ayear ago..but rarley posted untill now. So i thought now i am posting regually, i better introduce myself and my "family" :wave: My name is Jenny, im 17 (18 in october) :thumb: and am studying animal care BTEC at college. I currently have 3 rabbits Esme(Female) about...
  13. E

Another RSPCA Hutch question....

i know the rspca says the min size 4 2 rabbits is 5x2x2 feet. Now i have a double hutch now for Lunar that is always open so he has the run of the rest of the room. But will the hutch be big enough.... Its a double teir hutch its about 4 feet long, 3 feet tall and about 1.5 feet aprox. Is this...
  14. E

RSPCA Advise

Its a long strory but i will try n explain. I have the spare bed room which is the "rabbit room" where 2 of my rabbits esme and harvey live in a cage and pen attached. Also my newster bunny (rescue from a friend who had 2 move) he lives in tehir 2 with the rest of the room and his cage. Now...
  15. E

Show me some cool rabbit pen ideas plz?

I really want to build my rabbits a new large pen but im unsure on a design. so please post pics of your rabbit pens so i can maybe get ideas from them as im unsure as where to start. Thanks :P Jenny :D
  16. E

Introduction: to do or not to do?

Well i have 2 bonded rabbits, Esme and Harvey who are timid, but sweet loving rabbits. But 2 days ago i took on my friends Buck rabbit called Lunar whom is almost a year old. He is neutared and vaccinated and is a sweet bunny. Now im wondring: Shpould i try and introduce Esme and Harvey to...
  17. E

bonding.....would 2 rabbits be able 2 luve with another 2 ra

bbits? i have 2 rabbits one girl and one boy (neutard), and just wondred if one day i wanted 2 get a pair more, would they be able 2 live in the same pen as them? i was thinking another boy and another girl......woudl that be ok....or would the 2 males fight? if so would a pair of females be...
  18. E

Esme and Harvey My babies :D

Harvey: Esme and Harvey: Esme: My Babies :D and this is my baby boy Frodo who passed on sadley at just 6 months old in december of last year:( we miss ya baby :) Frodo: jenny
  19. E

Hello, although im not *new* as such...i never said a proper

hello. So hello. I rarely post on here (Doe 2 lack of time), but now i am hopeing 2 spend more time on here :) My name is jenny. im 16 years old and i have 2 rabbits Esme and Harvey. I did have another rabbit Frodo , but he sadley passed away in december of last year :( i also have 3 rats, 4...
  20. E

what breed is harvey? *edited:now with new pics* :D plz look

*edited 2 say harvey is the one on the left :D* so what dose everyone think? they arnt gr8 pics of him (marking wise) i know esme is a french lop, but no one seems 2 be able 2 tell me what harvey is? thanks jenny
Back