• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. E

Help i think we have mice under the floorboards!!!

I can hear somthing under the floor in my room so i am sure we have a mouse or aomthing :-/ eek....and the rabbits are in a pen in my bedroom. I dont know what i can do. I dont have anywhere big enough to keep the bunnies while i treat the bedroom....my place is small.... How would you guys deal...
  2. E

Can anyone recommend a pet safe wood coat for a hutch?

Thanks, that's great :D
  3. E

Shhhh Rosie is sleeping

Aw bless her :)
  4. E

Can anyone recommend a pet safe wood coat for a hutch?

I need to coat my hutch outside - to protect it from the rain etc, but want to use the safest wood protector on the outside of the hutch. Thanks
  5. E

Available Individual: Two boys looking for a home - Portsmouth

Still looking for a home...Can anyone offer these boys a loving home?
  6. E

These two single boys are still looking for a home/ homes :(
  7. E

At least 1 - possibly both bunnies are still looking for a home. Can anyone offer a home to these beautiful boys? Edited: Meant to say they would be great bonded up with a female bunny each, or if given enough human attention can be housed as a lone bunny each. As mentioned, one bunny may...
  8. E

Hi Gem, Its Jenny- I am on your Facebook (Jenny Harris) - With the guinea pigs ;) If your interested i can pass the details on to my friend- She wants them to go to a good home and i know you look after your bunnies very well. If you interested feel free to Pm me on here or on facebook.
  9. E

a couple of pics of the boys taken in July when they came to stay with me for a few weeks. they are very sweet boys. They no longer live together as they have fallen out, but maybe a more experienced person may be able to re bond or could be paired up with females as they are both neutered...
  10. E

Is this a wild rabbit?

aw glad its all ended well. Just noticed this thread and i was very moved by the story. So glad hobnob is now safe and looks like living the life of luxury :D Hobnob is gorgous! :love:
  11. E

Rehomed: 3x male dumbo rats - SURREY

I think I'm in love :) they are gorgous... I soooo miss having rats.. Would love to have some more again..
  12. E

Gunky eye?

meant to update. Took him to the vets. He had been scratched on the eye lid by one of the other bunnys. Hes ok. I have some wash stuff for his eye and have another check up next week. But his eye already looks much better. thanks everyone.
  13. E

Gunky eye?

thanks. Will deffo keep an eye and will probs call the vet in a bit to ask just incase... Thanks.
  14. E

Gunky eye?

I went out to see my bunnys this morning and my eldest, Harvey has a bit of a gunky eye. Have washed it .... but is there anything else i need to do? He has never had anything gunky around his eye before. Its just on one eye... is there any home products i can get to help his eye along? Hes...
  15. E

Im at a loss what to do...

Hi ...so sory i diddnt reply back till now, just started a new job and been so busy. Its not a case of not wanting 4 bunnys again, just i live at home and my step dad is a bit funny about the idea of introducing a new rabbit to the household ... Am going to try bonding with the boys again...but...
  16. E

Im at a loss what to do...

Let me start off by saying i realy need advice: I had 4 Rabbits (2 Pairs), 1 male / female pair: Lunar (4 years old)and Micha (nearly 3 years old) and a 2 male pair : Harvey (5 years old and Jazz 2 years old) a few days ago, one of my rabbits Lunar died. I am now left with Micha alone. Now...
  17. E

Please help: They have started fighting....

yes they live next to Micha and Lunar....but they always have done ....Lunar and Micha are fine with each other and they seem fine with Lunar and Micha...
  18. E

Please help: They have started fighting....

My 2 male rabbits who have lived together for about a year, have started fighting and nipping each other. Since Jazz was Neutered about 3 months ago, he has really calmed down and they have really bonded well, all snuggled up together ...its lovley. But today i noticed that Harvey has been...
  19. E

My Bunnys New home is Complete .. with pics :)

They have been living in their new home for just over a week now and i have finally uploaded the pics... Harvey and Jazz's home .... Lunar and Micha's home .... from the outside They love their new home :) Jenny
  20. E

Playhouse upgrade complete!

wow....its looks great...very jelouse indeed ;) Jenny
Back