• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. T

Rabbit Savvy vet required in the South Wales area

Thanks I called them earlier today and their line isn't open on Thursdays, I have emailed but I just thought someone may know on here :-)
  2. T

Possible Snuffles, need help with other things I can do

Thanks I'll order some, I'm willing to try anything
  3. T

Binky ... emergency surgery ... He's gone. p128 PM results

((( hugs ))) to you both
  4. T

Thanks she needs it :-)
  5. T

Rabbit Savvy vet required in the South Wales area

Thanks for everyone who has so far responded to my other post. I have come to realise that the vet we saw yesterday has been a bit "go to" in her approach and now want to find someone who may have a genuine interest in rabbits to treat Cwtch... We live in Brecon but I am willing to travel if...
  6. T

Hi Thanks for the quick replies, I've just looked at the vets bill and they also gave her a shot of metacam, now I know in my dogs this doesn't last very long, should she be getting that more frequently? I do have some metacam for small dogs (I saw they gave her cat metacam) if so I could give...
  7. T

Help. Snuffles and not eating

biscandmatt1, could you tell me how to nebulise a rabbit please? I think it may help my Cwtch, TIA
  8. T

Hi All, we have a lovely lionhead x lop called Cwtch, she has the most perfect nature and we loves her to bits. She's around 4 years old and has very recently developed a "cold" although her breathing is now affected. We took her to the vets yesterday and she was given baytril and we were told...
Back