• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

Simba has an infection in the pancreas?

Ok so, Simba hasn't eaten or poopd since 11am yesterday morning. I took him to the vets today and the vet claimed that he had an infection in his pancreas. I googled it when I got home and couldn't find a single thing about it so not even sure if it's actually an issue or whether he just wanted...
  2. J

BIG IS A MALE INSTEAD OF FEMALE! (posting here as well as bonding to get answer quick

Ok so i posted here a few weeks back about my two lion head rabbits, big and simba So i took big to the vets today to get spayed, turns out to be male instead of female... so now i will have 2 spayed males.... oh my goodness... so, what i am wanting to know, is whether its going to be okay...
  3. J

Big is a male instead of female!

Ok so i posted here a few weeks back about my two lion head rabbits, big and simba So i took big to the vets today to get spayed, turns out to be male instead of female... so now i will have 2 spayed males.... oh my goodness... so, what i am wanting to know, is whether its going to be okay...
  4. J

Female rabbit has gone crazy!!!!

Hi guys, I have a male lionhead (Simba born jan 2015) and a female lion head (big, born 20th august 2015) I got simba from a pet store and he is the most loving, unharmful rabbit ive ever met. When i paired him with big, they fell in love straight away and were cuddling from minute one and...
  5. J

Female rabbit has gone crazy!!!!

Hi guys, I have a male lionhead (Simba born jan 2015) and a female lion head (big, born 20th august 2015) I got simba from a pet store and he is the most loving, unharmful rabbit ive ever met. When i paired him with big, they fell in love straight away and were cuddling from minute one and...
  6. J

Issue with female rabbit

Hi guys, I am sick to death. I have had a male dwarf lion head since Easter, and I work a lot so I got him a female friend a few months back. Since I got her, they bonded at first, but now she is aggressive towards me and my partner if we go near our male rabbit. And if we try to pick her up she...
  7. J

Two bunnies had a fight last night

I have a neutered male rabbit lion head dwarf named Simba & a female bunny (non spayed) named sue (not a dwarf) Anyway, I heard some commotion last night so I went into the living room and the rabbits were still in the same cage, I looked at simba and he had a tuft of hair missing from his...
Back