• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. NewBunnyFan

Bonding at Fat Fluffs rabbit rescue?

I do home checks for Fat Fluffs as well as helping out at events. They have bonded bunnies twice for me and are brilliant!! Definitely get in touch with them xx
  2. NewBunnyFan

Hello - again... x From me, Harley & Bailey?

Welcome back....beau if ul bunnies and I hope everything does work out between them x
  3. NewBunnyFan

My trio and Enzo.

This is Snowy (now called Joe) he was on his own and has the most amazing different coloured eyes!! He's such a curious character and I really think the work Fat Fluffs do with the rabbits really help them to become the rabbits we adopt!! I know Jackie has a right soft spot for Enzo (funnily...
  4. NewBunnyFan

Rabbit Savvy Vet needed in W. Midlands north of Birmingham.

Rebecca Rowe in Cotteridge if that's any good......even Fat Fluffs rabbit rescue recommend her!
  5. NewBunnyFan

My trio and Enzo.

Great photos, lovely to see Lynx so settled. I'm glad Jessica is getting her happy ending as well as the poor girl has already been returned once after being adopted!! I know one person at Fat Fluffs who will be over joyed to see Enzo again. I've adopted Snowy (now Joe) and he's such a joy!!!
  6. NewBunnyFan

Cheeky bunnies!

I bought both sets of bunnies a tent yesterday, I haven't given Larry and Joe there's yet but I did give Leo and Saxon theirs.....these boys are 2 years old and have never been apart....Leo instantly claimed it as his own and every time Saxon went by it Leo would chase him away....i had to take...
  7. NewBunnyFan

Larry and Joe

So, I bought Larry and his new friend Joe home from Fat Fluffs on Friday afternoon and thought I would share some pics of them so far. There has been a little bit of humping and a fight Saturday afternoon (which was totally my fault, I gave them a little more space and got distracted, I came...
  8. NewBunnyFan

At last!

I know how you feel about being nervous, I'm watching Larry and Joe like a hawk at the moment!! Love the bowls.....spoilt bunnies. Xx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. NewBunnyFan

At last!

I bought Larry home yesterday with his new friend Joe, the rescue told me to keep the area small to start with and to not put anything in they can 'claim' as their own, for instance, litter trays. I've kept them in the bottom of the cage since they've been home and will probably keep them there...
  10. NewBunnyFan

Newly bonded bunnies.....

Yes the names are from Impractical Jokers, my husband first named Larry when we got him back in January. His new friend is currently called Snowy so I think he will become Joey! I popped a water bowl in and they shared a drink together. I was so scared to come down this morning as I didn't...
  11. NewBunnyFan

Newly bonded bunnies.....

So, I have not long got home with my newly bonded bunnies from Fat Fluffs.....Larry now has a new friend who is either going to be called Joe or Q (we can't decide!) They said there was one scuffle on the first day but other then that they have been fine. I have follows there advice and the...
  12. NewBunnyFan

Cleaning rabbit stuff for newly bonded rabbits to use!!

Yay!!! Just had the call.....off to collect my boys!! X Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. NewBunnyFan

I'm waiting to hear from Fat Fluffs, I hate waiting for anything and I'm getting really anxious now incase things are not going well! I'm not a positive person so think if I go out buying new stuff now then something will go wrong!! Just want my boys home and then think I will definitely get...
  14. NewBunnyFan

See.....I'm all flustered.....I meant garage......maybe I need wine.....that might help!!!!
  15. NewBunnyFan

So do you think a tent would be ok? My nethies have a tunnel which I got from Argos and was thinking of getting the tunnel with a tent (the children's ones!) Thank you the reply. Luckily it's a beautiful day so I've washed everything and let it dry outside, I'll pop them in the grave though...
  16. NewBunnyFan

Sorry, the titles a bit muddled (just like my brain at the minute!!) Anyway my lovely Larry is currently at Fat Fluffs being bonded with his new buddy (a gorgeous bun with different coloured eyes!! Think his name will be Joe but not 100% decided yet!!) Anyway, I'm currently cleaning and sorting...
  17. NewBunnyFan

Meet Flump

I love his colourings.....beautiful bunny x
  18. NewBunnyFan

Larry's Getting Neutered Tomorrow.....

It's like watching your child eat after they've had a sickness bug!!! Love watching him munch....can nearly look to when he will get a friend hopefully around Easter!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. NewBunnyFan

I hope they are ok tonibun.....sending vibes right back at you xx :)
  20. NewBunnyFan

He's ok I think, he's eaten his pellets this morning and has been pooping and weeing (although his poops are weird shapes) he is very quiet though and wants to lie down and chill a lot but I guess that's normal. He's not long had some pain relief so hopefully that should kick in soon for him!! X...
Back