• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. W

Fleur has raided my forage

Left some forage spread out for tonight's buns/pigs supper up what I thought was high. Came from the garden to find fleur on top of it. She never normally jumps on the sofa since she's fully blind. I asked her what she was doing and she lopped both ears. I swear she was saying "it's not fleur...
  2. W

Big buns playtime

Fleur and bleu. [/url][/IMG][/url][/IMG][/url][/IMG][/url][/IMG]
  3. W

The 7 outside buns playtime

They grey dog crate I the bunny cafe and always has hay and forage in it . Pixie (momma bun)[/url][/IMG] Esme [/url][/IMG] Prinny[/url][/IMG] Echo[/url][/IMG] The other set are daisy ( momma bun) Digby and devon it's so hard to catch photos of these 3 because they never keep still.
  4. W

The giant destructor buns

Bleu French lop and fleur conti. [/url][/IMG]
  5. W

Can honeybunnies be added as a charity on my amazon

I want to make an Amazon purchase and I can add a charity to donate to on my account. I would like to help buns in need and know honeybunnies do an amazing job. I just don't know how to do it.
  6. W

Bonding bleu & fleur begins.....

I will need all the vibes RU can spare lol... I've set everything up now, the pen, lino, ski gloves and bonding bribing goodies. I've had to take some calls to stop me being so scared on fleur biting me again trying to get at bleu. I will try to post how things are going it they give me a minute...
  7. W

Bleu has mites (walking dandruff)

I've noticed since bleu has been having his moult and needing extra grooming, that he had dandruff. I took him the vets yesterday for a check up because I know there could be an underlying issue with suppressed immune system. I've been spoiling him a bit since he's lost Bella because he's...
  8. W

We lost Bella bun

I have not been able to come on since before. Xmas because I've been too heart broken. She started with a bit of stasis, just poos got small so I took her the vets. The vet examined her and said she looked OK in herself but maybe a little dehydrated. She gave her sub q fluids, emeprid, zantac...
  9. W

Only 4 spays to go now then they are all done

Digby and devon are 100% back to normal. Bella got spayed on thursday and shes had her 3 day check and all is perfect. I really feel, when buns have a partner to help them they recover a lot quicker, she bounced back so quick saying that spays are a bigger operation than neuters. This week is...
  10. W

the buns have missed forage

I went foraging yesterday and the buns made me laugh so hard when they seen it. I didnt have my camera handy yesterday but managed to catch them today when the forage had dries out a bit. Ive opened a youtube channel for my vidoes so hope its worked.
  11. W

DEVASTATED advice needed asap

I have had the worst weekend ever. we lost tiggi on friday suddenly. she looked asleep when we found her. No leaking from back end no blood anywhere, nothing. Last night cosmo was acting quiet but i thought maybe he is missing tiggi but this morning he is still quiet and looks different. i cant...
  12. W

building daisy a shed and aviary

My wood and mesh will be arriving, hopefully tomorrow so i can make daisy her new house. She is in a plastic greenhouse with the inside meshed at the minute because of the break up with pixie. Everytime i see her in that 6ftx4ft greenhouse i feel guilty. Its getting warmer now and i scared of...
  13. W

My rabbits, all 16

Thought i would have one place for posting pics of my furbabies. I always see people posting pics of their buns but i feel like im leaving some bun out if i dont post them all. Well that would take a big post lol.. Here are my furbabies. left to right, buttons, willow, pepe, squiggles...
  14. W

pixie and daisy have fell out UD IVE FOUND BABIES

Pixie and daisy the little nethies have been have squabbles for days but today was horrendous. Pixie is properly attacking daisy and the aviary and shed is full of fur. I had put off spaying them both and got bleu neutered first, thinking that they have been bonded apparently since they were 8...
  15. W

Bleu has been neutered

Bleu got neutered on Thursday and everything went perfect. I couldnt come on RU because i was a nervous wreck and ive only just been able to read any posts in the health section since losing Blitzen because it brought back his death everytime i heard of a poorly bun. The first phone call to...
  16. W

ive got Bleu a wifebun

At dancing on thursday the lady who i go blue from said she had rescued a conti that a breeder was going to "bin". She asked did i want her but said she could have problems later in life because she has a problem with her legs. I went to see her and fell in love (not very hard for me lol..) She...
  17. W

Bleu keeps escaping

No matter how we try to contain Bleu in his pen over night he manages to get out. First it was opening the doors so we tied them up, then he jumped the pen so we put panels on which dont fit properly and he jumped through the hole. WE then put 4 pillows covering the hole and he managed to still...
  18. W

urine drinking and fecal pool eating

I dont know where to put the thread, it could be health , diet or behaviour so please feel free to move it to the right one. xxx Some of you may know we got Bleu a week ago and ive mentioned he is rather thin. He drinks his own urine and eats his dry fecal poops too (not cecals) He doesnt leave...
  19. W

french lop feeding

We have had Bleu a week now and have been slowly getting him on to our pellets. He looked really thin when we got him, all ribs and spine stuck up. I think it might be because he was on wagg and it doesnt have a lot of protein or fibre? Ive got him to the stage now where he has a quarter wagg...
  20. W

Got another bun

Ben was really struggling over blitzen and when a lady at morris dancing told him she had a bun he could have he said he would go and see did it "pick or "love" him. Well we went and if ever a bun could pick anyone this bun literally ran at him. The lady was going to keep him until he was 12...
Back