• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Giant Rabbits – Can any rescues help?

lady there is a breeder :wink:
  2. B

well if you can take them after xmas for a while and loiuse hasnt got anywhere else lined up that would work for me :D
  3. B

SPONSOR A BRIAR PATCH RESCUE BUNNY

can i say thank you to the people who have sponsored some of our bunnies :D :D :D if anyone else would like to please get in touch with raine thank Eve and the briar patch bunnies xxx
  4. B

tut! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  5. B

caz if you can foster them for me i can take them?
  6. B

Science Selective-Supply Problem.....???

shame i have no where to store that amount :cry:
  7. B

too many :cry: as its is dumping session :cry: :cry:
  8. B

bloody hope not i get through 20kg per week :shock: as a rescue i asked the sam question to them and they said NO because even at 80kg per month thats not enough to warrant there delivery time :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
  9. B

Head and Brickwall Syndrome......

i totally agree, but i wasnt talking about being abusive which is of course wrong i was talking about the conflict/diffrerent opinions, you may not have a problem with it tam but quite a few others do have a problem with offering rabbits for breeding especially when the person doing it knows the...
  10. B

This rabbit still hasn't got a home.. free ads Wrexham

it would help if you stated where 1-1.5 hours is so we can organise something :D
  11. B

i think the reason there are so many disagreements on ru lies because people come on rr and see that iti is heavierly rescue based but the forum is not maybe this is part of the problems people that are welfare minded DONT agree with breeding or offering bunnies for that purpose and this is...
  12. B

a big smelly one :roll: :roll: :roll:
  13. B

could we run this bunny down to oxford? i could collect from there
  14. B

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  15. B

Big ears!

i cant believe they are still together sally :D :D
  16. B

:shock: :shock: :shock: blimey you got the bunny out :shock: whos having it???
  17. B

I have fallen in love

you like nethies hayley? where dont you come over and meet some of ours? :D
  18. B

i have offered totake this rabbit sorry i am not well and havent got the energy to read through this :cry: i have spoken to sarah who lives up near wrexham and she said she can foster until we can get a run organised, she did call but got no reply if anyone can get this bun out i will take it...
  19. B

more vibes needed for elle please

she is in this morning having the remainder of her rotten teeth out and the abcess drained and cleaned again :cry: please send vibes for this poor wee bun
  20. B

Muirne is Having a Dental This Morning....ALL OK!!

vibes on there way!
Back