• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. N

Wire mesh

Anyone know where is the best place to get reasonable wire mesh for our new rabbit run?
  2. N

Walk in runs in the wind

Thank you, will look into that
  3. N

Corrugatd plstic sheets

Thanks Tim, I will have a look at the links
  4. N

Corrugatd plstic sheets

Am looking for some corrugated plastic sheeting to put on he roof and maybe sides f a walk in run w are having. does anyone know where to get some reasonably priced ones and what type do you recommend please?
  5. N

Walk in runs in the wind

Yes, that is what the chap who is making it suggested, but I just wanted to see how people got on if it was just sat on slabs. I think we will go for the posts in the ground
  6. N

Walk in runs in the wind

We are converting a wooden play house for the bunnies and attaching large walk in run to it. It will be on sabs. Does anyone have any problems in high winds with their large runs?
  7. N

Wendy House Ideas - Show me your set ups

What do you do for ventilation? We have plastic windows in our playhouse but am thinking of putting some mesh above the door for a flow of air.
  8. N

where to buy a wendy house

What do you do about their sleeping area?
  9. N

where to buy a wendy house

We have just bought a second hand one for £20. How does everyone finish theirs off inside, ramps etc?
  10. N

Spaying advice

Thank you. I really don't want them to be apart as they have already had that when the buck was neutered and they are so good together and don't want to loose that.
  11. N

Rabbit unable to use hutch slope

We put some carpet on our with double sided tape and it has worked very well.
  12. N

Spaying advice

How long does a doe have to be away from her bonded neutered buck after being spayed?
  13. N

Making a run burrowing proof

It is a good sized run so I am hoping that they will not concentrate their eating in one place!
  14. N

Thanks for your replies. Taking the lawn up does sound drastic, it is quite a large area. I was thinking of trying to press the mesh into the grass as far as possible. It is a new lawn area so it should not be too difficult as it has not been walked on and compacted down.
  15. N

I did post this before but put it in entirely the wrong section. We are buying a new hutch with large run attached fr our two Dutch bunnies. It will be on grass (don't have an option for slabs). Obviously we don't want them to scape. Was thinning of mesh on the floor pressed down into the...
  16. N

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Hello Name - Jackie Area you live- Nottinghamshire Why did you choose your RU name? - It is what my grandson calls me Names of your rabbits - Poppy & Daisy Do you work, if yes what job do you do - Retired Wanting to move bunnies to a larger hutch with attached run. This will be on grass...
  17. N

Runs

Hi, I am new on here. I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have 2 Dutch rabbits and am getting them a large hutch with a run attached that will have to sit on grass. Obviously I don't want them to dig and escape. I was wondering if anyone had any tips. I was thinking of mesh on the...
Back