• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

I have a big problem.

Actually, I decided not to get a rabbit, I'm getting a hamster for my birthday instead!
  2. S

I have a big problem.

Bump
  3. S

I have a big problem.

I would get a hamster. But my mum already order a rabbit so...
  4. S

I have a big problem.

That us a good idea. I would leave it open at all times but I want to supervise it whenever it gets and out and I also don't want it to jump on me in the middle of the nightl
  5. S

I have a big problem.

Where I live in israel there are very warm summers and very cold winters with snow. If my mum said I could keep it in my room, I would rabbit proof it and only keep it in it's cage when I'm asleep or at school and it would always be let out whenever I'm home. My mum said she doesn't want to...
  6. S

I have a big problem.

:cry: My mum and her boyfriend say that they do not want rabbits in the house. But I have been trying my best to convince them for the past 2 months, And my mum finally went to the pet shop to buy one plus a meter long cage (not enough, I knew, but my mum didn't allow any bigger), a few toys...
  7. S

Gone off pellets but hay, veg etc intake the same

Agree with all the help comments. Pellets are always optional in a rabbit diet, but they do give the rabbit alot of nutrients it needs to live a long and healthy life. But it's good that it's having hay, it doesn't have alot of nutrients but it has quite a bit of calcium. Something that is...
  8. S

beetroot

Just what I was about to say, only a couple times a weak or it could get your rabbit very sick. But most vegetables are good for your rabbit in moderation.
  9. S

Hi everyone. :3

I'm so happy right now, My mum talked to the guy in my local pet shop and she told me over the phone that they don't have any rabbits but are getting in some new ones soon. :D
  10. S

Thanks Minilop1, Love your profile pic and signature. :D
  11. S

My name is simpson210, aka Sean, I love rabbits, I do not yet have a rabbit, But my mum said I 'll be getting one soon, I'm a 10 year old boy, I love japanese media, such as anime an manga, And my favourite breed of rabbit is the mini lop / holland lop. :D
Back