• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. D

Flea's

I have not long been back from the vets as yesterday, I got home to find a semi bald Eddie Bun:? all his under carriage was gone:shock:, Phoned the vets this morning suspecting fur mites and whilst waiting for my appointment I noticed that Marcel de Bun was also very riffy:? got the assisi out...
  2. D

Pictures wanted

I am after some clear, preferable full body facial pictures of german lops, giants, conti's, frenchies but they must be a rescue bun. Also I will be using these in a free ad so would appreciate your permission to use them;):D Any takers?
  3. D

pm'ing more than 1 member

Are there any settings that I can change so that I can send more than 1 person the same pm rather than copy and paste or forward?
  4. D

group memberships

what are group memberships in ones user profile Tam? I know no-one is in a group membership but how does it work or how do you get a group together?
  5. D

Educating Members and Internet Public

After recent events and many events from the past too, as this forum continues to grow, I thought it would be a good idea to raise issues and give advice to certain points like taking on a free ad bun - the pitfalls of taking on a free ad bun to the novice rabbit owner who is un-able to sex a...
  6. D

Strange rabbit breeds

Just had a look at the local bargain pages and this week we have for sale Tiger head rabbits:lol::lol::lol: is this a new breed:lol::lol: are lionheads now extinct:lol::lol: Anyone else had people tell them an unusal breed of rabbit?:lol::lol:
  7. D

Spring is in the Hare

Spring is in the Hare and easter will soon be with us soooooo, anyone doing any easter compaigns or have any idea's that could be put in place before the surge of bunnies purchased as easter gifts??? Any rescues got anything planned?
  8. D

hemp twine / jute twine

Does anyone know the difference between hemp twine and jute twine and which one is safe for rabbits?
  9. D

Helping to control/monitor un-wanted animals idea

I posted this on another forum some months ago but thought I would pose the idea here to see what your thoughts would be;) Whilst stuck in traffic the other week it got me thinking about a solution to trying to 'control/monitor' the unwanted rabbit population and so thought I would post it to...
  10. D

Rabbit Rehome Poster

So who has printed one off and where are you displaying it? Thought it would be nice to share display idea's. With the run up to Christmas and the potential Bunny being given as a gift, this would be the ideal time to start advertising the poster;) :D...
  11. D

Rabbits eye sight

OK this is really bugging me now, can rabbits be long sighted or short sighted or generally have good all round vision? The reason I ask is because my Marcel de Bun went bounding into the wendy house door again yesterday like a sumo wrestler:? :( It's not been the first time either although it...
  12. D

emoticon's/ characters and clock

How do you change how many emoticons you can use in a pm or post so that you can have more than 20? by the time you have quoted a member and typed your reply I end up deleting aload, especially if the member you are quoting has 20 emoticons, it leaves non left for yourself and so your pm or...
  13. D

Vhd

Can rabbits still die from it despite being vaccinated :?: I know that all vaccinations are not 100% protective but as being as it is a yearly vaccination I am now wondering if buns are not protected even the 99% considering what is going on with myxi at the moment and knowing that a yearly...
  14. D

Who's this rescue?

I recognise the picture but cannot remember who those buns belong to:? :? http://birmingham.gumtree.com/birmingham/28/12757428.html
  15. D

Happy Bunday/gotcha day my little Eddie Bun

Cant believe I have had my Eddie bun 2 years, boy has time flown:shock: he is 4 years old today:love: took loads of pictures of my boys this morning but I am unable to upload them onto the new laptop as my stick wont fit for some reason:? so have searched for a more recent one of my Eddie bun on...
  16. D

For rescues - would you enjoy a subscription to the RWA rabbiting On magazine

Just for those rescues who are not a member of the RWA, would you like to be a member but cannot afford the subscription fee or do you feel that monies raised would be better spent elsewhere?
  17. D

Treat your rescue to a year subscription to the RWA rabbiting on magazine

would you donate to a fundraiser that would mean that a years subscription of the RWA Rabbiting On mag would go to a rescue that was not a member?
  18. D

what do you class as a 'reputable' rescue?

well, we have had good and bad pet shops and breeders but cant help notice a few comments on here about only using a 'reputable' rescue so I am now curious as to what people class as a 'reputable' rescue and why they would not help an animal from what they class as a not so reputable rescue...
  19. D

What makes a lionhead rabbit

asking for a friend as she is too embarrassed to ask:lol: :lol: what breed of rabbits are bred to produce a lionhead?
  20. D

Bee stings

After much of a panic at the beginning of the week, I was in the vets thinking that my Eddie bun had got myxi although I had not read anywhere that myxi was itchy:? Anyhow, after a thorough check from the tail to the head, my vet said that it definately wasn't myxi, ear and fur mites were ruled...
Back