• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

The Sanctuary bunnies in the snow

*hugs* I was revisiting this post today Adele (to try and cool down from this very hot summer weather), and it just made me smile so much seeing the sanctuary bunnies in their winter splendor. Love and Hugs to you my dear friend. :wave:
  2. M

Guardian Angels Sanctuary new arrivals

Oh my goodness Adele ... they are all so beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing these pictures. You have made my morning. :) With Love, :bunny:
  3. M

Bear

Oh my gosh ... I'm so sorry to hear this news Adele. It breaks my heart too. I wish I lived closer so I could come over. I just feel so overwhelmingly saddened for you with this loss. Please know that you are in my thoughts, as are all of the rabbits of the sanctuary. With Love, Michelle &...
  4. M

I have a secret!! Photos added as promised

Congratulations ... bunny hugs always ... :) I'm so happy for you Adele. Look how gorgeous the little baby bunny is ... and David looks so happy and handsome. I wish I could be there to give all of you a hug ... bunnies included! :) Love always... :bunny:
  5. M

Mystic-Meg

With love and Hugs ... I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of Mystic Meg. She will be remembered always. With Love, Michelle and family.
  6. M

Mummy

A loving memorial Dear Adele, Your mother sounds like she was indeed a very special and truly wonderful woman, and I very much believe you take after her with your incredibly thoughtful and generous soul. Love and Hugs to you and yours always, Sincerely, Michelle and family
  7. M

Goodbye Darling Myrtle-May

Dearest Adele, My face was bright red with surprise when those little horns peeked out from that halo-ed rabbit. Thank you so much for understanding. You are as always, a true friend, who always understands, and it means so much to me. I will keep Myrtle-May in my heart and thoughts. It...
  8. M

blushing Thank you so much for what you have said Lizzie. I was totally mortified when I posted that and saw the little horns appear! EEK! Best Bunny Wishes.... Michelle :)
  9. M

OMG I am so upset with myself Adele. I used one of the emoticon's for what I thought was an angel, and it puts little horns on it. :( Please know that that was not my intention. With Love, Michelle
  10. M

I'm so sorry to hear of Myrtle-May bunny's passing Adele. :cry: She will be in my thoughts and prayers, as will you, David and all of the sanctuary bunnies. :angel: Myrtle-May bunny will forever be remembered. :angel: With all my love, Michelle and family
  11. M

Rabbit Education Via Course Seminar

Re: Rabbit Education Classes... Thank you so much Adele for the words of support and encouragement. I'm very excited about this upcoming course, and like you, up until this point, have only had experience through the years via "hands on learning" with my own rabbits. :rabbit2: So in...
  12. M

celebs and fur

Re: celebs & fur I completely agree with you. I have been to the PETA website and read the countless articles involving the fur trade. It is absolutely appauling that animals are treated in such inhumane ways for the sake of fashion (or any reason for that matter.) I wish more people...
  13. M

Rabbit Education Via Course Seminar

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to post about a new course I am taking this upcoming December regarding rabbit education. Here in the states, I have registered via the local veterinary college for an exotic pets seminar with emphasis on the care of rabbits. I'm very excited about this. I...
  14. M

Poor poor Angel

Oh my gosh! :shock: I am so sorry! :cry: This is absolutely devastating news, but also I agree that it is even more deeply upsetting in seeing how the responsible party to the dog didn't even seem to care about what happened. They should be ashamed of themselves. :no: You and your...
  15. M

Shocking! Rabbit breeder selling on ebay!

I definitely agree. It is absolutely awful in how Ebay runs their online business, if they cannot control situations like that via their Terms of Service guidelines. I am so glad to read that it was reported. Sincerely,
  16. M

Guardian Angel Sanctuary Bunnies.

Fabulous Buns!!! I absolutely adore Boadicea and her nesting ways. She's definitely a busy little bee there!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Love and Bunny Hugs :bunny:
  17. M

Yayyyyy!!!! :) :) :) I'm so glad to hear that Mabel is doing well. Love and bunny :bunny: hugs to both her and Milton and the rest of the sanctuary bunnies too :rabbit2: *Hugs* *Hugs* *Hugs*
  18. M

Re: Rabbity Antics.... Oh my goodness Yes Adele...I can picture it now...a live in rabbit monitor. That would definitely be a busy, but also fun job. Rabbits pouncing 24 hours a day. :lol: :lol: :lol: They definitely do have wild and wonderful antics. :rabbit2: Our BUNch sends hopping...
  19. M

Rabbity Antics.... Oh my goodness. Fabulous pictures and rabbit antics. I'm so glad you posted these Tamsin. :) I remember these in my email Adele, and it's so cute how the buns :rabbit2: can't wait to mess up their abode. I think they watch you get things all spiffied up, and then...
  20. M

Cute buns!!!! :) :) :) Oh my goodness....adorable....absolutely adorable. :rabbit2: Love and Bunny :bunny: Hugs :wink:
Back