• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Early stages of Myxomatosis??

Only very recently, but when we had it done the vet didn't really check him over so I don't know if he could have had something before he was vaccinated.
  2. S

Early stages of Myxomatosis??

Bit of background information: I was gonna be getting my bun Percy a lady friend but we noticed his third eye was a little red and pussy so I've asked the shelter if they can hold our lady friend for a little bit longer until we got him to the vet. I noticed his eye a few days ago so i said if...
  3. S

Indoor bun or outdoor bun

Thanks for all the replies !! Its helped put my mind at ease lmao, I'm not too concerned about the noise really apparently im a really heavy sleeper so that's not an issue !! I'm thinking of trialling my current rabbit in my room and see how that goes :)
  4. S

I forgot to add, during the day in the spring/summer when it's nicer would it be a good idea to let the rabbit run around in a very secure run during the day when I'm out and buy one, maybe two, of these...
  5. S

I've asked about a billion questions on this forum so sorry !! I'm just trying to explore my options before committing to something I'm not sure about: I think my parents are going to let me get another rabbit friend for percy as he's been alone since we bought him from a pet store, we weren't...
  6. S

New rabbits housing??

Thanks for all the information !! I've looked at the pens and they super, would I be able to get one with a lid on or fashion a lid for it. I have two cats and they're normally fine with my rabbit but I don't know how they'll react to him being in the house (again they should be fine but just in...
  7. S

House rabbits with new rabbit

I'm planning on moving my 2 year old (3 in April) rabbit indoors once I litter train him, rabbit proof my room and get him nurtured. I'm also planning on adopting another rabbit for Percy if I can find a female at a similar age to him so if I moved my current rabbit indoors and then once they've...
  8. S

New rabbits housing??

I've been planning on getting my bun Percy a friend, he's about 2 now and when we first got him he was fine without one but now he seems really bored when he's alone even when I give him loads of toys and sitimulation !! I've wanted to get a friend for him that's a similar age to him but the...
Back