• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Euopean rabbit housing

Hey i have a recived an email from this company advertising there rabbit houseing and i noticed it was sent to quite a few breeders i know which is strange as the conpany isnt british but i opened the attachment and the houseing is all very well thought out, didnt like the wooden floorin with...
  2. R

Babe

well bit of a stange name (for us anyway, we are usually quite original) we never throught ov a name for her so called her babe for the time being so its jus sort of stuck, new name sugesstions are welcome. She was a loner, well the only one in the litter but that could be due as her momy is...
  3. R

Christmas Bunnies

Hey, i've jus had an email from a man who is interested in buying a rabbit for his daughter and asked if i have any litters or any local breeders i know that do, he didnt say it was for christmas for did say wanted one for mid december which concerns me. I dont have any litters as i have stopped...
  4. R

little squirt

id like to meet squirt he is a opal mini rex and he was a peanut compaered to rest in his litter and couldnt bare to part with the little creature, even tho he is small he has a big character. i havent got any recent pics atm but i will get some soon. he is about 5/6 months old now. here he is...
  5. R

Hi im back!!!

Hi all! I thought id introduce myself again as it been so long and thought give every1 an up date. to people who dont knw im becky im 18 and have 19 bunnies 16 of which are mini rex the have 2 mini lops and a polish. i have been breeding and showing since 2003 (as far as i know anyway lol) but...
  6. R

bunnies on youtube

hey, i made sum slideshows a while back and decided to put them on youtube to take alook and c wot u think, with the one sum ov u mite recognise ur own :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YrGbE6gMAg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0xORutMYdg
  7. R

GRRRRRRRRR F*****G cat......

had caught one of our baby bunnies. Thursday our baby bunnies went on a mission from escaping from the rabbit run out of the top. Sadly the the f*****g cat got one and took off with it, it dont even live in our street i dnt even know how it carried it that far. When i found they had got out i...
  8. R

Radar

last nite we sadly lost Radar or gary as my friend named him lol, i noticed last friday he has got bloat, no idea y, may have been due to firewrks but he didnt seem bothered by them but i supose u jus cnt tell :( he was only 5 months old and was a super little boy, he even made friend with...
  9. R

Bunny couples slide show

here you go http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=15defa62ca5c6fce25cab2&skin_id=0&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
  10. R

bunny couples

was wondering if you could post pics of ur bunny couples :D i might make it into a slide show, cause im a bit bored lol becky
  11. R

might be goin to uni, but mean givin up my rabbits

well finally got round to disscussin uni and have decided to go for early childhood studies, well if i go to uni i want to move away so no need to travel and some are quite far that iv been thinkin of applying too well anyway iv been thinking about it and it is hard to get round the idea of not...
  12. R

Me judging (lots of pics)

We were invited to western park game show the weekend to help with the rabbit display with diff breeds of rabbits on the sat i won Best in show and best rex with blackberry, won best lop with dillon and best pet with mowi, well there wernt many rabbits there jus a small selection. Anyway on the...
  13. R

peanut mini rex which has survived to 5 months

a friend of ours has got a peanut mini rex which has survived upto 5 months old and so far so good, there was a time when he didnt look as though he was gonna survive but pulled through and it eating a drinking fine (touch wood) anyway we were invite to bring some rabbits along to westen park...
  14. R

Proud mommy :D

here is blackberry and with her winnings from the london show lots of pics as she is a natual poser :D :lol: here she is at the show on victory row blackberry being judeged in her class And here is mowi behaving well in the discovery section And my mom winning 2nd in the photo...
  15. R

Dillon pictures :D

for all those fans out there :lol: :wink: hello ladies :wink: ME? POSER?.....never :lol: close up
  16. R

walsall 4* show pics as promised

sorry i dont have as many as i would of liked but didnt get much time to take many pics castor mini rex (mine is one the table but can't really see her) chocolate otter rex and black otter rex otter mini rex- blueberry my blue otter being judged, blackberry my black otter on the far side...
  17. R

louis

18. R

bunny over load-15 weeks old castor mini rex :)

took loads of picture today of the 3 left out of 5 from my litter. hummm wots this then ooooh its camara...why didnt u say so... ...like my pose the terrible 3 right im off (the buck it good at jumpin over pens) can i make it now for the real poses dont ask how i got them to pose...
  19. R

slild show of baby bunnies

thought you might like see this i quickly made, will upload more pics onto it at a later stage enjoy http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=10547e4aa2b5256f261a59&skin_id=0&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url becky
  20. R

harliquin rex on rr

i think these are stunning, hope she finds a good home :D http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=5744
Back