• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Double Trouble Bunnies

Margo the dog puppy pen - does anyone have one?

Does anyone have a Margothedog puppy pen?
  2. Double Trouble Bunnies

Cheyletiella - do I need to treat the house?

Hi. Our two bunnies are being treated for Cheyletiella, only one has signs of needing treatment, the other is being treated as precaution. When we came home from the vets I deep cleaned their room, threw out all bedding, toys, hoovered and deep cleaned everywhere in their room, but I am...
  3. Double Trouble Bunnies

Scuffle wound or something else

So, at 4:30 this morning I was woken by the sound of a scuffle in our boys room. I jumped out of bed to check on them and all seemed fine so I returned to bed. When I woke up at 8:30 I fed the boys as usual, they shared their breakfast from the same bowl and there was no visible sign of any...
  4. Double Trouble Bunnies

It's been a year and little progress :(

It has been almost a year since we adopted our boys and it saddens me that they are still so afraid of us. They spend so much time in their dens that I often think about removing them to try and make them more socialable but I know this would not be right as their dens are their place where they...
  5. Double Trouble Bunnies

Pineapple and pineapple juice

hi, I've read that pineapple and its juice is good for breaking down fur that has been ingested. I would like to know how often it should be provided though, anyone know?
  6. Double Trouble Bunnies

Feeding product poll

i would be interested to know what dried food product other bunny mums and dads feed their bunnies?
  7. Double Trouble Bunnies

Fascination with under the bed

I have found this quite amusing that recently my two boys have a fascination with getting in our bedroom to get under the bed. We live in a flat so are all on one floor but just recently they went in the bedroom and now they sit in the landing outside the bedroom door when it's closed waiting to...
  8. Double Trouble Bunnies

bunny shelters - hindering our trust building?

Hi, I am not sure if I am doing right or wrong. I adopted two bunnies from a rescue 5 months ago. They were 8 months old and had spent the whole of their 8 months in the rescue after being born there when their mum went in with an accidental litter. They are still very nervous and timid...
  9. Double Trouble Bunnies

BBC1 Wednesday 21st January pets in the wild

Hi, did anyone else watch the bbc1 programme tonight about pets in the wild? Well first of all, I want to go to rabbit island!! But, I was a bit confused about how they defined what we call 'binkys' :? They described this action as one of defence and not happiness or playful. What did you make...
  10. Double Trouble Bunnies

Some progress but still a bit of chasing

Hi all, I posted a while back after adopting 2 bunnies back in August 2014. They are brothers, neutered and were 8 months when we adopted them having spent the first 8 months of their lives in the rescue after being born their when their mum went in with an accident litter. They were very...
  11. Double Trouble Bunnies

Advice needed on extending space without issues

Hi, I am after some advice following some recent events with our new bunnies. 3 months ago we adopted our two bunnies from a rescue, they were 8 months old, brothers who had been together since birth, both neutered. They seemed to settle in reasonably well living indoors in a room of their own...
  12. Double Trouble Bunnies

New hop inn dens

Hi, I saw these recently and ordered two and must say how pleased I am with them. I was finding it hard to find wooden dens, my two like to eat the fabric and plastic ones, even though I do feed them plenty of hay! I put the end of one with a hole up to the hole in the front of the other to make...
  13. Double Trouble Bunnies

Nose to bum circle chasing?

Hi all. Our two boys are starting to settle and explore their new home but this last couple of nights they have been doing this thing where one will sniff the others bottom then the other sniffs back and then it turns into this made circle of chasing nose to bum until one decides to run off...
  14. Double Trouble Bunnies

Hello from a new bunny mum with photos

Hi all, I have recently posted a couple of things asking for advice after adopting a pair of beautiful boys from a rescue. Other members asked for photos so hopefully here they are: http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/Sidandeddie/media/imagejpg1_zps004284b8.jpg.html...
  15. Double Trouble Bunnies

Snugglesafe bunny tunnels and interchange cube

Hi all, does anyone else have these snugglesafe tunnels and the interchange cube? If so, do you have any trouble keeping the tunnels attached to the interchange? My tunnels seem to just sit in the interchange holes but the bunnies manage to pull them out :? Any tips?
  16. Double Trouble Bunnies

Indoor bunny night time antics!

Hi all, after some more advice from anyone else with bonded bunnies that live indoors. Do you experience a lot of change in their activity in the middle of the night? For the past week my two have woke me up between 3am and 4am with all the noise they have been making. Throwing toys, chasing one...
  17. Double Trouble Bunnies

New bunnies tipping up water bowls

Hi, I'm after some advice about my two new bunnies that my partner and I recently adopted from a rescue. They are two brothers, both neutered at the same time and now 9 months old. They have settled in very well in the past 5 weeks that we have had them, however one thing they keep doing is...
Back